8 DPO SYmptons & Testing

Oh yes i have shares in preseed!!! I bought the new version - comes in a tube with washable applicators so you can use how much you want - better than the other ones as there was always way too much and even a day later i was still feeling the after effects!! :rofl:

Have had 4 days of favourable weather conditions and got 2 :sex: in - his count is so low that i don't think there would be enough recovery time for tonight!!

Yep i think i will go home have a cheeky glass of :wine:, a hot bath and a nice early night! :coolio:

its all sounding good x hope you get your :bfp:, its always extra special when one of us ltttc'ers gets a :bfp:, good luck hun xx

CD34, 9DPO

same symptoms as yesterday.

Weird achy feeling like I'd pulled a muscle in my tummy.

fingers crossed it's my turn for :BFP:

Any temptation to POAS a stick yet or little voices in your head screaming :test::test::test::test:

Any temptation to POAS a stick yet or little voices in your head screaming :test::test::test::test:

arghhhhh lol! yup! but i've made a change to my brain, like voice recognition, so when it's saying :test::test::test::test: i'm like (hands on boobs) breast breast breast

Blooming eck! Your back must be killing! My DD are bad enough! :hugs:

It was hilarious when I first started going out with Steve.

He said just after we met, he went out with a friend and his mate saw a girl who was quite busty and made a comment like "god wouldn't mind a bash on those" then Steve came to pick me up and said to his mate.... now yu know why I wasn't bothered about the ones we saw earlier!

Love it! haha!

CD 35

11 DPO

No Symptoms :(

But no :witch: either :)

PLEASE BE MY MONTH!

And how is the :test::test::test: going hmmmm?

I think i'm either 2dpo or 3 dpo.... bonus of very low sperm count - stop being a nutter with my symptoms so at least my sanity is saved on the 2ww!!

lol!

only change in my daily symptoms is drop in temp

When is :witch: due?

My temp went up this morning from 36.38 to 36.57 so i should get solid cross hairs on FF tomorrow. Had sore boobs last night and for a second though 'oooooh' then slapped myself round the chops and reminded myself that last time i had 6 days of sore boobies post-ovulation it came to nothing other than late ovulation and late :witch: - which funnily enough is happening again :rofl: this TTC lark is killing my cycle :rofl:

Anyway, another month on Maca and his tablets could really increase his count (hopefully) I know that :spermy: matures every 70-90 days so theoretically we should see a big improvement so since that would be 29/10-18/11 - we stand a better chance next cycle than this cycle. I dunno?? it's not an exact science but you gotta have hope! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->