8 dpo

__brittneyyy

Reaction score
Took this at 8 DPO not expecting to see anything, but now i swear I can see a faint line.

Attachments

• 20160421_024405.jpg
    20160421_024405.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 43
I can see a really really faint line but to be honest it looks like an evap. 8dpo is super early though so you still have lots of time left. Good luck, hope you get your bfp very soon!

I see a faint line as well, but I'm thinking evap as well. Everyone says you can get bad evaps by taking a test out of the case. :shrug:

Thats what i thought to. But its very pink irl. I had a chemical last months so trying not to get my hopes up.

I got reaally pink lines when I take them out the case

Maybe thats it then. I only took it out of the case cause i thought i saw something.

I see a faint line, test again after a good hold if you can!

I'm at 8dpo today as well and got a faint line. I swore that I wouldn't test until Monday but this nausea is a little out of control lol!

Attachments

• 20160421_103834.jpg
    20160421_103834.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 33
I can kiiiind of see it in yours, but can't tell if it has color

Greenarcher I took the pic with 3 minutes and the plastic overlay on these test are horrible when it comes to taking pictures lol! I tried to upload the tweaked photo but it was too large.

I dont really have any symptoms besides sore bbs. Im too scared to believe it and scared to test again. Lol.

BRich - I totally understand, I just wanted to make sure you were aware. It's always easier to see outside of the overlay :p

Brit, all I can say is wait and test again tomorrow! I know the fear. We're here for you! FX!

I know! You cant even see anything through the window, so i took it off and saw a faint line and that led to breaking it open.

Thank you all very much! BRich i can deffo see something faint. FX! Ill try to wait till tomorrow, but definitely update soon!

Darker line today with FRER (2nd morning urine) and I am beyond nauseous.

Attachments

• 20160422_121949.jpg
    20160422_121949.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 26
That is TOTALLY positive! Congratulations!!

Thanks! I'm just hoping and praying that this is a sticky baby. So far I have never been as sick as I am now so I am hoping that this is a good sign.

Just wanted to update, took a frer at 11 dpo and was positive ended in a chemical.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->