(8) PAL January/ February 2013 DUE Rainbow Babies.

Leinzlove

Reaction score
Hi, I'd like to start this group, for those of us who are PAL. We can talk about anything and everything and enjoy our 9 months together. Please say something about yourself, and your EDD. I'll start a list on this page.

I'm very early in PG. I had a MC in March, and got my BFP 5/14/12.

January 5
Lauren021406

January 9
Freckles33

January 12
Gettingcloser

January 18
TM2011
Bump2Baby

January 21
mandmandp

January 26
Leinzlove

January 30
Luckyflutter

Hi, I'm with you!

Had a loss in beg April at 6 weeks. Maybe should have suspected something b/c of lack of symptoms. Wasn't tired or ms, kept up with Zumba, etc. With previous two kids, had pretty bad symptoms so I feel like I should have known...but don't they say every pregnancy is different? Sigh.

Tried again right away and had a BFP on 5/13 and have been in a pretty bad way. Every symptom in the book. I keep saying to myself that's a good thing! But it still sucks.

EDD for now: Jan 21. Dead of winter.

I'm also due in the dead of winter. :) I MC in March and concieved 1st cycle after AF came. I'm very excited, but very nervous also.

I'm glad you are having symptoms. But, also urgh! I got my BFP on May 14, which was shocking because I thought no way its to early.

Since I've been experiencing sore boobs, fatigue and freguent urination.

Oh, yeah, if you're in OH then you certainly have the potential to be giving birth in a blizzard! That's my fear...along with many others of course!

Was that your first loss in March?

Yes, my only angel is in March! And OH will probably getting a blizzard, but as long as I can make it to the hospital I'll be good. :)

You're more likely to have the blizzard, though I think! :)

Hi ladies! can i join you??II just got my :bfp: this morning for #2!My dd is turning one next saturday and im so excited for her to have a sibling close in age.hoping for a boy this time though,but if not ill be happy just the same with another sweet girl. not exactly sure of my edd yet.. My LMP was april 13 so im guessing around the beginning of may i conceived?Idk Im goin to make an appt to c a doc on Mon.But anyways I hope I can be a part of this exciting group!Congrats to all u ladies with that :bfp:! Lets all make it to our safe zone of 12 weeks!GL everyone! :baby:

You sure can hun! Congratulations! How exciting that DD is turning 1. My DD turned 1 at the end of last month! It's a fun age. :)

Well let us know when your EDD is. For now I'll base it on LMP! :)

Yes, I can't wait to get out of the first trimester. Just taking it one day at a time. :)

However, last night I had a dream I MC again. It was so awful.

What kind of symptoms are you ladies experiencing?

Leinzlove Im so sorry to hear about your MC.That had to be extremely hard.:(. But happy for to join the prego club again with us!:) As far as my symptoms my appetite doesnt know what it wants!lol.Nothing sounds good at all!have some low back pain and minor cramping thats due to gas im pretty sure, cuz i def feel constipated(sorry TMI) , and feeling exhausted :/

I can definitley relate to the feeling exhausted! I have Super Sore pregnant boobs! Frequent urination and thats about it for now. My Af was due today!

Yes! But, I'm sure she will. Positive Digi today! :)

Im due jan 18th, I've had 5 MC between my 2 older daughters.

I am looking for a bump buddy. I am due January 12th. Someone message me!!

Congrats to TM2011, Lauren, and Bump2Baby (cute handle!)!!:happydance:

Sorry to hear about all the challenges getting here. I hope we all have sticky beans.

Symptoms so far have included sore boobs, some cramping, bloating, constipation grr, headaches, tiredness, and nausea. Luckily, not all at once.

I had my hcg levels checked on Thursday and go back on Monday for second test. On Tuesday, they'll let me know if they're increasing as appropriate. I hope so! Last time they barely increased at all over 2 weeks--I wish I'd known so that I could have been prepared for the loss. :( Obviously, biting my nails till Tues...

Welcome, Ladies! Congratulations on your BFPS! I'm very excited about more ladies to share in this journey. As it is different after a loss, it's cruel. I'm so scared all of the time. I feel quilty about it... But, I can't stop.

Do any of you have advise on having less anxiety? I keep trying to tell myself. "My body will just have to know what to do." But, its hard. I want this baby so bad.

I don't mind if this group is small. I made it just because, I'd like to BNB friend people who are going through what I am right now.

Manmandp: I can't wait to hear how nicely your HCG levels are rising! :) I wish I could get the same tests for myself. However, my Dr. doesn't warrant them. I just have to wait till week 8 for my scan.

Lauren: Very sore PREGNANT Boobs, they hurt so bad, frequent urination, restless sleep... Thats about it for now.

How are you feeling, hun?

The sore boobs are a good sign, Leinzlove! That was the first thing the nurse asked me over the phone when I was scheduling the blood work.

I'm wondering exactly how to deal with anxiety too. I guess being busy helps, but only a bit. Hubby tries to help, but it still seems more like a possibility rather than a probability for him. I wish I could be that detached, but it's impossible. I'm attached--both figuratively and literally!

I guess the best philosophy, as I read on someone else's post, is to take things day by day. Looking forward to one more successful/safe? day's end...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->