(8) PAL January/ February 2013 DUE Rainbow Babies.

Thanks Manmanddp! I know the day by day, we have no choice. It's just hard dealing with the possibility that it could happen again. Same with my DH, he looks at it as: Waiting to see if we're having a baby. Not like I do "WE'RE HAVING A BABY!"

I had Sore boobs early with DD, and with my loss (lil dragon), my boobs didn't get this sore until week 6. So, I'm also hoping its a good sign. :) I have to take anything I can get.

my boobs are killing me too!!! I cant sleep comfortably at night because of them god only knows whats going to happen when I have a belly!!!...I am very constipated (tmi sorry), headaches, and tired thats about it!

Lauren: Very sore PREGNANT Boobs, they hurt so bad, frequent urination, restless sleep... Thats about it for now.

How are you feeling, hun?

Hi Everyone,

I got my positive digi today and should be due 30 Jan.

I'm not sure what PAL stands for....still learning the lingo.

My symptoms so far are tender lumpy boobs one the sides mainly. Lots of peeing and pinching on the left side of my belly.

Wishing everyone a safe and healthy journey!

Lauren, I know right, the boobs are terrible. Good news is this usually doesn't last the whole first trimester, like the other symptoms do. I'm just hoping to avoid, MS!

Congratulations LuckyFlutter! :) PAL stands for pregnant after loss, hun!

Hey ladies

Can i join you all, my EDD is 9th of jan with #1 super excited but terrified at the same time if that makes any sense.

Freckles xx

Welcome Freckles! It sure does, I feel the same way exactly!

So today I got my hcg levels back--they are 4,112! :) Which means that they're rising as expected. Last Thursday I was 872.

I also got scheduled for an u/s next Wednesday, which is a both a good and bad thing. Good because I might actually get to see a blob with a heartbeat if I'm lucky. Bad because I had the m/c right before my scheduled u/s last time around so I keep thinking...what if it happens again?

Lot of cramping today. Trying not to worry.

Thats great about your HCG levels.:happydance:

The not worrying is easier said than done... But, I'm sure you'll be seeing a beautiful baby and HB! :)

AFM: I wish I didn't have to wait until 8 weeks. Grrr! I'm going crazy with worry!

Leinzlove, we're all here waiting with you too!:hugs:

Not that having an early scan is a guarantee...as my hubby just said to me this evening: you are not in control. I seethed a little after that, because a) I hate not being in control and b) he was totally right.

Yes, but still its a very good sign things are progressing. :) And everyday our odds get better. But, yes its still scary! I just worry about it happening again. Thanks for waiting with me. :) I made it to my first scan with lil dragon (my angel) and there was small sac, baby, and no HB. I was so excited, I had been dreaming, so excited about seeing my baby for weeks.

Its cruel that loss has taken the newly pregnant joy.

You know, I don't think anyone ever has the perfect pg. If they say they did, I have to wonder if it's exaggeration or selective memory...! But we can hope for healthy babes at least! :baby:

Anything new, Ladies? Any scans going on? Symptoms?

I have stopped worrying so much about every little cramp, if you can believe it! :happydance:

Not sure what changed...maybe I feel so crappy with symptoms that I think good things must be going on.

But while I'm less worried about the pg, I've started to consider the fact that newborns are SO much work. Maybe I should have thought about this earlier???

Yeah, I'm guess I'm just a worrier by nature.

Ah hun, is this your first? I didn't think it was that bad, and DD had to be specially fed. It's rewards all outweigh the work a hundred times so.

I'm still worried... But, I'm trying to stay positive. The odds are good... 97% of women go on to have a healthy pregnancy after a loss. And really there's nothing I can do...

Hi Ladies! How are you all doing? Have you had any scans? Scheduled any scans.

AFM: I scheduled my scan today. I tried to get it at 7 weeks, but Dr. is on vacation. So, its booked for June 19. I will be 8w3d. I'm very impatient.

Hope everyone is doing well! :)

First scan is tomorrow...nervous. Will be sure to update. Tired, but don't know how I'll get to sleep tonight.

On top of that, have developed a sharp pain in my side that comes and goes. Ugh.

Nervous, but exciting! :) I can't wait for your update. I'm sure it'll be perfect! Also the pain is probably normal. There are all kinds of aches and pains in pregnancy!

All good news today...little bean is measuring 6 weeks exactly, so I was pretty close on my estimate. Heartbeat was 105, which is typical for this early. At least I got to see it on screen--was worried it wouldn't be found at this point. Have first appointment booked for June 15th at which time they will decide when to do the next scan.

Oh, I did mention the pain I'd been having on my right side! The technician took a look at my ovary and didn't see a cyst or anything else unusual. So all good on that front too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->