8 positive tests

Mommymom1105

Reaction score
I was due yesterday for my period and Friday till today I tested cause I had this feeling... Now I'm scared to death cause they were all positive and I have an 8 year old already and will be doing this on my own.... Any help.... Am I really pregnant.... LMP 11/13/2015

Positive test=pregnant...false positives are quite rare. 8 would be basically unheard of.

Hope you are able to find some supportive friends/family. Hugs xox

Like the PP said, with that many positives you are definitely pregnant, congratulations! I'm sure your lo will love having a sibling and will be able to help out. Are there are any family or friends nearby that can help you out? Try not to worry, things always work themselves out in the end it's just the initial shock of finding out.

you're pregnant. Maybe you should reach out to your local planned parenthood....I got the vibe that you aren't sure if you are ready for another child. Just know there are other options.

Adoption is a great one, I'm sure there is a couple struggling with fertility who would be happy to help. Abortion. just make sure you study up on both and make the best decision for you and your current child. Good luck and congrats!

Like the PP said, with that many positives you are definitely pregnant, congratulations! I'm sure your lo will love having a sibling and will be able to help out. Are there are any family or friends nearby that can help you out? Try not to worry, things always work themselves out in the end it's just the initial shock of finding out.

Yes I have a huge family support system..... But I'm scared shitless

Yes I have a huge family support system..... But I'm scared shitless

I just wanted to say that I know how you feel. With my second daughter I wasnt married and knew I would be doing things alone. I didnt even have family support. Yet, I got through it. It was really tough for a lot of years, but I got through it. I have, also, gotten pregnant, once, and chose a different route, knowing how difficult it would be. No matter what you decide, its so hard to know if youre doing the right thing. I know you are scared shitless. I know. Good luck. If you have support from family, maybe talking to them about your situation will help you decide.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->