8 week appointment

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
What is it for exactly?

Still unamused by the 8.30 appointment which is tomorrow.

Uhmm as far as im aware they check you over from the birth

Do a through check on Caitlin and then jabs.

Disucss contraception and any other worrys/concerns that you may have.

I know her jabs are a diff day - Im sure of it (6th)! hmmmm

I'm fine I don't need to discuss anything and Im using the 'know my cycle' method of protection :mrgreen: pretty sure quack won't likey lol

Oh Olivias jabs are the same day.

Ive MADE chris take time off to come with me and hold her as the heel prick was enough for me and the midwife had hold of her but it made me cringe so bad.:blush:

I suppose he/she will just want to check youve got enough iron and all the rest of it.

Im sure it must be a pretty pointless exocise in most cases but hey the NHS is quite often a joke isnt it.

lol and brave you using the cycle method, I havent had AF yet so ive no idea where I am with mine. TMI but were using extra safe raincoats. Its like using a plastic bag! Haha!

x

Heel prick - I wanted to cry! Stu is coming with me on her jabs to.

I may ring tomorrow then - I know this is bad but Im half tempted to do it anyway and then ask where there heads are at making such an early appointment because to be honest I refuse to unsettle her out of her time that early in the morning esspecially as she tends to have more bad than good nights.

Brave indeed but confident after TTC and knowing how it all works we'll be fine - if not tbh it won't be a problem type thing :D #2 & stopping!

i'd like another, but with having a c-section we have to wait a year, which has its good and bad points so for me raincoats are a must I guess

Im scared about TTC again though.

x

They just check to make sure baby is developing properly, check their hips, stomach, eyes etc. they'll just ask whether you are ok, hows your "loss" etc.

Callum had his jabs today, made my mum come with me, no way was i holding him when they did it.

for you (if you didn't have it at six weeks) they check if your uterus has come back to normal size, how you are and they discuss contraception.

for baby, hips, fontanelle, reaction, head control, spine, weight, lenght, head circum :baby: (not sure if there was sth. else)

you as well blood pressure and weight?

and jabs, what you said you have a different app for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->