8 weeks vaccines?

missjess

Mummy of a prince
Reaction score
So they say baby needs their first vaccines at 2 month, well Josh is nearly 2 month old but his appointment with his pediatrician + vaccines are only on july 26th...

I was wondering if it is better if he gets the vaccines at 2 month sharp? I'm a little worried that it is so late !!! They had nothing before.. Damn Canadian health system.

Kira has got her fridays and she is 8 weeks tomorrow, they say between 6-9 weeks hun, it wouldn't matter if he doesn't get his vaccinations right smack bamb on 2 months hun.

I'm pretty sure Caitlins jabs started late - In fact very sure of it because they gave me an appointment before 9am (poss it was 8.30am) & there was no darn way! lol How old will he be then?

Eek I'd give them a call!!

Hmmm...Mia is going for hers on June 26th (she was born on April 24th).
You should def call.

Erica is going in on the June 12th, but that is because we had it scheduled for this Friday, (she would have been 9w3d), but we are going on a mini vacation, so we had to reschedule. The doc said its not a big deal, but she did say we could not come in before she was 2 months. I would definitely call tho, thats more like 3 months.

I will yell at them again tomorrow. When she gave me the appointment I told her it didn't make any sense whatsoever but that useless secretary didn't give a crap. I'm def gonna call tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->