8 weeks...

missjane

Reaction score
Hey ladies...is it normal to not have a period for 8 weeks!?:shrug:

Like I mentioned previously, I came off microgynon, had a 'period' and havn't had once since....8 weeks ago that was!! :growlmad:

Worth going to doctors or is this normal!? :wacko:

Trying to do my fertility chart but this is near on impossible when I havn't had a true period yet....correct!?:dohh:

I was on Microgynon and I think it did send my periods a little screwy afterwards. I think any form of contraceptive that messes with your cycle will take you a while to get back to normal. If you are really worried, bring it up with your GP. I believe charting needs you to go from CD1, but having never charted myself, I don't know (I stalk a few though:haha:)

Good luck!

Ohhh thankya!

CD1? I don't have a clue about charts to be honest!!

2months not having one though...can't wait any longer want to start ttc!!!!!!!!! :-D

CD1 = Cycle day 1, or, the first day of your period! Welcome to the madhouse! Have fun, and good luck!

Hey ladies...is it normal to not have a period for 8 weeks!?:shrug:

Like I mentioned previously, I came off microgynon, had a 'period' and havn't had once since....8 weeks ago that was!! :growlmad:

Worth going to doctors or is this normal!? :wacko:

Trying to do my fertility chart but this is near on impossible when I havn't had a true period yet....correct!?:dohh:

Definitely normal not to have a regular period after BCP. I'm a text book example of that and have been off it since May. If you do go to the doc they'll prob tell you to come back after 6 months:wacko:

With regard charting....you could start to temp even if it's just to get into habit. You may ovulate before you get a period and even though you won't have started on CD1 you might still see a temperature shift when ovulation does happen (if it hasn't happened already). When you do get AF you'll already have started some good habits and at least it will help you get in tune with what's going on in your body!

Sending you lots of luck and good wishes x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->