8 year old girl gift ideas.

Vicyi

Me & Mine
Reaction score
The older the kids get, the harder it seems to be to buy them presents! So far DD1 has some lego, Shopkins shoe shop, 2 Little Live animals (owl and puppy), a few books, a few crafty bits - she is VERY into arts and crafts but we already have so so much stuff and a hudl. I am completely stuck on anything else for her. He biggest loves are art and books, both of which we have coming out of our ears. She also loves animals. Anybody in the same/similar situation? What did you buy? x

My DD's big interests are very different (comic books and Star Wars) but here's a few things that I can think of that would overlap:

Temporary tattoo pens
Bead/jewelry making sets
Museum passes or other experiences
Jewelry box
Make up/nail kit (if that's something you're okay with)
Board games

Kaysie is a similar age and likes. Trying to think what she has so far. Dough Vinci, a zoo keeper experience, Aqua beads. I can't remember why else :dohh:

Oh shopkins and puzzle

Madi is nearly 7, she has asked for these dolls from Smyths, like Argos Deisgner Friends.
A secret diary, shopkins stuff, I've got her a few 'making' sets. She has a candle making set, and a crayola thing where you make your own ones. She's also got some of those beads that expand in water, Orbeezz. Name engraved pencils, I also brought her a pink karaoke machine from B&M for £20 ��

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->