8 year old hit my in the stomach...scared

ReversalMommy

Reaction score
Well our kids didn't know we are expecting but do now! One of them said my belly was getting big and decided to hit me in the stomach...not sure why they thought to do that. Probably cuz dad and her always joke around by hitting their "abs" I am so scared we hurt the baby.

Especially early on they are really cushioned in there. I dont think he coukd do damage with one punch

Yea. My tummy feels really warm and I've had cramping since. I'm gonna call my dr in the morning for some ease of mind

Your baby is very well cushioned and protected in there at this stage so I would think everything would be fine but hopefully you can get some reassurance from your doctor :flower:

Fingers crossed for you but I'm sure you'll be fine. Last pregnancy I fell face first onto my bump running for a train. Hurt like hell for a few days but he was well protected.

I think they are pretty cushioned . I fell down the side of a lake withDS at about 12 weeks. I went to the hospital and they heard heartbeat and reassured me he was well cushioned.

At 8 weeks pregnant the baby isn't even in your belly yet, still fully covered behind your pubic bone. The uterus won't rise above the pelvic bone until around 12 weeks pregnant. The chances of getting hit by an 8 year old having done any damage are very slim. I can imagine it's awfully worrying (I've had my fair share of punches, headbutts and children jumping on my stomach over my 4 successful pregnancies), but honestly try to relax.

Thanks ladies. My dr said as long as there is no bleeding it's all good

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->