!!!!

LittleBoSheep

Reaction score
Baby is throwing a party in there! kicking away soooo cute!!!!!!! <3 :kiss::happydance::haha::cloud9::thumbup::flower::winkwink::baby::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I can't believe just a week and a half ago I wasn't feeling anything!
now I am feeling so many tiny little kicks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I think I am the happiest person alive right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Congrats. Have you seen baby kick you from the outside yet? It's amazing :)

Yay! I've also started feeling kicks and flips this week. Sometimes they are pretty darn strong! Other times it stills feels like popcorn popping. I can't wait until I feel them stronger and more often. This is all so exciting :).

it really is sooooo exciting!!!!!!! baby is already so strong! <3 I am in love!!! :D

I haven't felt anything from the outside yet, because I have to be sitting down with my legs sort of up to feel the baby still!!! I have such a long torso it makes it hard!

but yayyy!!! <3 thump thump thump <3 my little Thumper <3

Congratulations hun. There's no better feeling x

Isn't is amazing how you can go from feeling almost nothing to full on somersaults?:happydance: I can't wait to feel and see him from the outside. That'll be the next big thing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->