8dpo and bbt chart included

kjs1

Reaction score
Morning ladies! I have started working with an acupuncturist and am taking Chinese herbs. I was told that it usually takes a few months before your cycles regulate but I am already experiencing positive benefits! I typically will have spotting and sometimes bleeding at 7dpo, stop for a day or two and then spot for several days before my period. So 10 day LP at most. I also always have cramping starting from 5dpo. Well this month I have zero symptoms. I also have more energy and have been working out more! I'm very hopeful about it all. Anyway, my acupuncturist has me temping so I, of course, am analyzing my chart every day. My temps don't ever seem to get very high. Has anyone had a bfp with typically low temps? I'm not even sure what to look for in the chart. I've tried to read about triphasic shifts but am still not even sure what that would look like. Not sure why I don't have a horizontal line in FF either. Any insights?

Attachments

• march52018.jpg
    march52018.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 18
I've seen some really ugly charts with bfp. The bbt chart is mostly just for confirming ovulation- everything else is just basically something you can speculate about.
good luck.

You don't have a coverline because you don't have enough pre-O temperatures for it to determine one. :)

Thanks for the help ladies!! This morning I got a huge temp spike (98.27) at 9dpo. The day before it was 97.7. Trying not to get my hopes up. Still not spotting or cramping, which I definitely would have by now in other cycles. But could be due to the herbs. :wacko:

What herbs are you taking?

I'm taking Vitex, and chinese herbs called dragon jing from CD 14-28. Then, if I get my period I am supposed to start different herbs on CD 1-13. I'm also doing acupuncture weekly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->