8dpo and thriving!

im 7dpo or i could even be 4dpo .. but i think i o on day 10 so taking it as 7dpo and i tested today and neg but im not worried as very early ,, how all u ?xx

Kat, i got cramps and backache.
Think mah cramps are gas.
I suck today.
X

i also feel sick through hunger and i have random pains from my womb down my legs

THANKYOUU! :D i think even if i'm not up the duff its still a really ace and pretty chart! Me and ben just ordered a pizza deal from the local takeout, proper can;t wait to nomnom it all down, mmmmmmm. gonna sleep like an angel tonight :D

Kenzies! YOUR CHART! oh my god, that looks like an implantation dip at 6dpo :O and your temps are climbing up again!!! heres me being all smug about mine, you should be showing yours off!

lmao its a 16inch thin based pepperoni... got garlic bread, 1.5l of coke and fries, i'm like a lion when i eat, i must sleep afetrward if its a large meal, i go all drowsy LOL like a baby drinking milk!

it is, i just hate it when u bite it and the hot filling slides off onto your chin and scalds you, i'm always having that happen :( BOO, the other day i bought a chicago town take away pizza from asda and it got flippin' stuck to the pizza tray in the oven:O ended up looking like something from a crime scene once it'd been scraped off..oh well..didnt stop me or oliver from mutilating it further!

then eat? LOL! maybe i just reminded you that you're hungry ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->