8dpo. anyone else ....BORED....i wanna test! lol :)

clucas1988

Reaction score
anyone 8 dpo?

Im so bored...days are dragging! when can i test!? lol
:)

Im on 8dpo! So tempted to ask DH for 1 of my tests so I can test tomorrow! But thats the exact reason I have given them to him lol. He is under strict orders to not give them to me until the night of the 9th at the very least (AF is due on the 9th, and I usually have 3 days of spotting before then so I should know by then anyway if there is a chance!) So I can test on the 10th before taking DD to watch bananas in pajamas live.

Im on 8dpo! So tempted to ask DH for 1 of my tests so I can test tomorrow! But thats the exact reason I have given them to him lol. He is under strict orders to not give them to me until the night of the 9th at the very least (AF is due on the 9th, and I usually have 3 days of spotting before then so I should know by then anyway if there is a chance!) So I can test on the 10th before taking DD to watch bananas in pajamas live.

Welldone you!!!! Will power, I'm doing a lot better than I used to though! I used to test every day! (Weird I know lol) I got spotting last time too..I'm due AF around 6-7th , irregular cycles! Best of luck xxxx baby dust xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->