8DPO Backache... AF like cramps & temp dip

rustyswife828

TTC 2nd miracle baby
Reaction score
So today I'm 8DPO. My temp dropped below coverline... I feel like AF is coming.. Just lots of watery CM, lower back and hip pain, deep AF like cramps, bloated... Maybe a :bfp: in the future :yipee:

So today I'm 8DPO. My temp dropped below coverline... I feel like AF is coming.. Just lots of watery CM, lower back and hip pain, deep AF like cramps, bloated... Maybe a :bfp: in the future :yipee:

This is exactly how I feel...

Yay :yipee: your chart looks great also!!! When you planning on :test:?

Ha I hear ya!!! I was that way also! But I spent so much money on them things so I had to stop and just wait until AF comes... HPT's are expensive!!!

Got another symptom today... Flushed face! My cheeks were pink and on fire!!!!!

9DPO today! Not feeling much symptoms today but bloating... Wish all the women luck and :dust::dust:!!!!!

Yesterday I was crampy all day (9dpo), a ton of wet CM (my undies were damp), and so bloated to the point where I have to undo my pants. Pretty sure I got faint positive this morning at 10 DPO. Your symptoms sound promising! Good luck :)

Yesterday I was crampy all day (9dpo), a ton of wet CM (my undies were damp), and so bloated to the point where I have to undo my pants. Pretty sure I got faint positive this morning at 10 DPO. Your symptoms sound promising! Good luck :)

Oh my goodness! I want to see a pic!!! I was like that yesterday (8DPO) I felt so wet down there that I thought AF was coming! Well I have another symptom... Brown spotting and cramps... This is got to be our month :yipee:

I thought I had a very faint positive this morning too but not had once since and it wouldn't show up on camera! Boooo

Oh my goodness! I want to see a pic!!! I was like that yesterday (8DPO) I felt so wet down there that I thought AF was coming! Well I have another symptom... Brown spotting and cramps... This is got to be our month :yipee:

I posted in pregnancy tests. It's so hard to see in the pic though. Even my hubby could see it! Lol. I'll repost tomorrow with my new test. Hoping it gets darker! I hope you get your BFP tomorrow as well :)

Just seen it... Couldn't tell cause I don't know where to look on those tests... Hahaha sorry :wacko:

I thought I had a very faint positive this morning too but not had once since and it wouldn't show up on camera! Boooo

:hugs: as long as you believe you saw something doesn't mean it's not there! I would :test: in a couple of days! I maybe testing in a few days myself!!!!

Just seen it... Couldn't tell cause I don't know where to look on those tests... Hahaha sorry :wacko:

No worries! I can agree you can't see much on the test. Lol. I've never tested before 12 DPO before. So this line spotting thing is new to me. Lol

Lol... Yeah I always have stuck with the FRER.. I know where to look :rofl:

You're making me want to test on 11DPO!!!

Lol... Yeah I always have stuck with the FRER.. I know where to look :rofl:

You're making me want to test on 11DPO!!!

I have a two pack of FRER's waiting in the cupboard! Lol. I'll use a $ test again tomorrow and then confirm it with a frer maybe.

Test if you want to. This is the earliest I've ever tested. I just have a feeling I'm pregnant that's why I tested early. Lol

Do it!! Hopefully we both get a nice pink line :) Good luck!

New symptom.. Laying down in bed and feeling hot! especially my stomach is hot to the touch? :wacko:

Soooo exciting, I hope you ladies get your BFP! I cant wait to check back in and see what your outcomes were, fx the witch stays away :)

I myself am 15dpo today had blood work done friday but all HPT have been BFN :( so im fx for good news tomorrow from my doctor. My symptoms mimick AF but feel a bit different, also been having the watery cm since 11dpo (id run to the bathroom thinkin af was here lol) bloating hot flushes and soooooo hungry lol. Hopefully its not all in my head

BABY DUST TO YOU ALL

Oh and also checked my cervix this evening (q-tip test) no hint of af just the watery cm and cervix felt medium position and kinda soft but deff closed (im bad at trying to tell the diff of my cervix lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->