8dpo bfn on digital?

HappyChicken

Reaction score
I took a clear blue digital this morning (the one with the smart countdown) and it was a nope. Do you think it's too early for a digital test? I've had cramping and oddly positive opks, but I'm starting to think they were a bad batch. Also next to no cm. Anyone else around the same time?

Digitals are not very sensitive at all and 8dpo is extremely early for a line even on a sensitive test.
The earliest I've had the faintest of lines has been 9dpo and that's more like a shadow that could go either way.
I would not advise using a digital until you've had a line on another test you don't have to squint to see, or until AF is a day or two late (and even then a negative might not really be negative)

I agree with NDH. 8dpo is too early for a digi, it's probably a little early for any HPT (although I know a couple of gals who've had positive HPT's on 8dpo) however if you do get a positive on a HPT you can try a digi. In my experience you can get a positive on a digi as early as 10-11dpo, but you should always remember that each pregnancy is different and some people only start seeing faint positives on the day of their missed periods

Hope this helps and :dust: to you

It is very early for a digital yet as they are less sensitive. Good luck :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->