8dpo - can u see a little something? Update

I actually don't have any left. I will go out this eve an test in the morning.... I have seen frer mentioned lots and know it's a test but what test is it hahaha.

These r sure sign early tests, does anyone know what ml they are? .... I have got this dull ache in the front lower left of my stomach, lower region. It's quite sore to b honest. Constant cramp sort of. Is this normal?? X

I actually don't have any left. I will go out this eve an test in the morning.... I have seen frer mentioned lots and know it's a test but what test is it hahaha.

These r sure sign early tests, does anyone know what ml they are? .... I have got this dull ache in the front lower left of my stomach, lower region. It's quite sore to b honest. Constant cramp sort of. Is this normal?? X

A FRER is a First Response Early Result test, one of the most sensitive tests on the market apparently. The older style flat ones are supposed to be better than the new curved handle ones, although I've not tried the new ones to compare. Good luck

Soooo done a test this morning and s bfn! Not even a squinter, so frustrating. I took a pic anyway ..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 22
I still have these hot boobs, I also having lots of twinges an aches in them but I dismiss those because I have them every month. I am more tired and have loads of goings on in lower abdo region. God this is annoying! It's a real roller coaster

Here's another pic, completely nothing. I will go get frer today and will test tomoro and Sunday. *feeling disheartened*

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 8
Maybe the blue test isn't as sensitive as the green? I see it on the blue tests. Good luck

Going to buy frer test today, I should b 12dpo today so a smu should show it up if I am. Isn't this a horrible roller coaster! Why does a week feel like a year?! Xx

Shut the front door was not expecting that!!!! This was after a few secs x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 30
Here is a pic after a few mins! So freaking shocked!!! Seriously wasn't feeling this at all

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 12
Wow congrats hun thats a nice clear bfp on the frer :) x

Hahah omg wow that popped up out of nowhere!!! Shows the Internet cheapie tests are I fact rubbish for some people I'm so shocked!!!! Congrats on an amazing outcome!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->