8dpo frer

Joybell

Reaction score
So I tested stupidly early this morning with quite diluted FMU.
My FRER immediately showed a very faint line which was still very tricky to see when it dried. I took a pic at 5-10 mins but it's so hard to pick I'm not even sure it's there.

I broke open the test (like a lunatic as I know you're not supposed to) and there's a clear line but not sure on colour.
Here are both pics - opinions welcome! I'm quite crampy with swollen boobs today.

Attachments

• 20160301_055536_opt.jpg
    20160301_055536_opt.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 77
  • 20160301_065138_opt.jpg
    20160301_065138_opt.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 58
I had terrible issues with frer everyone had lines which turned out to be the indent I took about 8 all the same if you have a lloyds chemist near you they sell voila tests which are 5uml and can show up 8 days after unprotected sex I'm desperate to try one

Thanks. There's a Lloyd's at the end of my street which I might pop into later. I normally put loads of faith into these FRER tests as I had never had an evap before but I had one last month and not sure on this one.
Thanks again for looking

Lol there is a lloyds on the end of my street too funny if it was the same street

Haha, I'm in Scotland.
Maybe I'll see you there!

I can see lines on both without even having to enlarge the photo. looks like a BFP to me.

As for Viola tests, they get very mixed reviews on Lloyds website. I was going to try one but decided not to buy after reading reviews. Boots cheap wondfo tests (£5 for 5 strips) seem very sensitive.

Thank you. Nothing to report this morning- ghostly evap thing again if I look hard enough.
9dpo, super early anyway so fingers crossed for next few days that something eventually pops up :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->