8dpo -Help please - PG symtoms or just PMS -TWW Issues

jessica716

Mummy to a rainbow baby
Reaction score
Hi Ladies :flower:

I'm convinced I could be going insane and my body is trying to play games with me...

We dtd 4,3 & 2 days before Ov this month and not any closer due to OH going working away.. :blush:

I'm currently 7dpo and these are my symptoms so far -

4dpo - Low down twinges on left side
5dpo - Low down twinges on left side, light cramps, Felt almost swollen when BD,
6dpo - Low down twinges on left side, Dizzy spell in the morning, Light cramps, Lower backache, Felt really tired, Headache, One sore boob :haha:
7dpo - Low down twinges on left side but only very occasional now, Feel really hot especially my face, Lower backache, Gassy, Headache, Tender/Slightly sore boobs with occasional shooting pains behind nipples

Is my body playing tricks on me or could I be having some of these symptoms so early on :shrug:

TIA

8dpo - I have restless legs - feel like ive walked miles, a pulling pain behind my belly button, boobs aren't sore anymore, feeling bloated and bubbly gas in my tummy :shrug:

Any ideas anyone?

I'm 5dpo and could have written your post, apart from the sore boobs! Could be signs, fingers crossed! X

Fingers definitely crossed for you! I'm in the same boat for the most part... 11dpo and so many things going on - cramps, lower back pain, fatigue, occasional nausea, and my nipples feel weird when I touch them. I tested this AM and got a BFN but I'm hoping that I can test again in a few days and see what happens.
Best of luck to you! Keep us posted on what happens :)

Thank you, keep us posted too! I tested this morning and not even a shadow, just got tea out of oven and it made me heave...

I hope this is a lucky month!

Sounds good.. are you charting/temping?

hey! im 8dpo today too! :thumbup: your symptoms sound good hunny! Ive been having lower left side twinges past few days too and on/off tingling in one boob too (my right one) backache, tired (but not really tired) and the tops of my thighs feel hot like ive been working out... Been having probs with low temps but if my temp is higher tomorrow, i will test on an IC :thumbup: keep us posted wont you! :thumbup: xxxx

Sounds good.. are you charting/temping?

nope, only came off bcp just under 6 weeks ago or so (including my withdrawal bleed week) , so wasn't expecting anything to happen anytime soon :wacko:

these pulling pains near belly button come and go, just had a really sharp one, wonder what they could be :shrug:

Sounds good to me,i've been feeling some similar symtoms :) hope you get your bfp soon :) fx

I hope so, fingers crossed and lots of :dust: to everyone.... I'll probably give in and test again tomorrow so i'll be sure to update you, even with all these symptoms my heads saying i could be but i just don't think i am...

Hoping its not after effects of bcp playing with my body

il be checking in tomorrow morning! :thumbup: xxx

dont worry! I didnt test until 10dpo with my last and got a bfn, then i got a faint bfp on 11dpo (on the cycle where i felt af-y throughout tww) so dont lose hope yet !! I started this morning.....far too early i would only be 9dpo so an 8 day lp for me which is not good :cry:

Il be checking back in tomorrow :thumbup: xxx

I think I just got my :BFp:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 13
Hello ladies,
Im about 9DPO I believe I o'd around the 30th as I had an abundance of ewcm on the 29th.. I really am feeling like im out this month... I have a constant dull cramp with some mild on and off af like cramps.. Sore bbs and and upset stomach with tmi loose bms and gassy..... preparing myself for the worst.. Im not very confident in this month...

1-7 DPO- Felt nothing
8-9DPO- dull cramps, sore bbs, upset stomach,gassy

feels like af is on her way early... As she's not due until the 13-15th... which is a 28-30 day cycle..

Jessica - Congratulations! So exciting!

Tryin - Sorry to hear that :( I just got AF the other day, too. I feel your pain!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->