8dpo, implantation cramping

Ltweety

Reaction score
Hey,
I wanted to take a poll from ladies who tracked their symptoms during tww and have had a bfp...
How many got implantation cramping mid tww? What did it feel like?
I've got some cramping lower left side that has been a steady constant pinching sensation since I woke up today and hasn't gone away. I don't usually get AF cramps until 10 or 11dpo on a 14 day luteal phase and they don't feel like this...
Thanks!

That sounds like a little cyst to me maybe - ? Corpus luteum cyst

Is it right down low where your ovary would be to the side? (As opposed to centralized and up a touch higher)

I've had a cyst...this is nowhere near that level of pain. It's really more of a slight pinching/pulling sensation and not far enough to the left to be an ovary. It's definitely in the uterus...

I'm really more interested in seeing how many ladies DID get implantation cramping, just for the sake of curiosity than trying to determine what mine is. I've been at this ttc stuff too long to give anything too much stock:)

The way you described it sounded like what I experience with little cysts (and yes, I've had horrendous ones too... No comparison in pain level between relatively 'unobtrusive' ones and big leaking ones!)

I don't have anything to offer about implantation cramping (unless I get a positive this month that is) - but I hope this is it for you <3

Hey hunn!!

Im currently on my 6dpo.. and today i am having lower back pain, cramps, once a while sharp right pelvic region pain, aching right knee joint. Stuffy nose has been with me since 3dpo. And i had been having a temperature of 100.4°F on 3dpo but subsided today with sudden chills & cold but my skin touch warm. AF is due either on Valentines or 20th feb. Hoping baby dust is coming our way.. :)

I had implantation cramps with my two year old and on another couple of unsuccessful pregnancies too, they lasted 2/3 days and felt like a milder version of AF cramps, got my bfp's about 2 days after they went xx

Thanks Oasis717. They have lasted through today, are more generalized just "crampy" although not as heavy as AF for sure. Interesting....:)

Interesting sounds promising! Welcome hunni fingers crossed xx

This post caught my eye because I have been having some minor but persistent cramping on my lower left side, and sometimes on my lower right side. Mostly on the left. Never at the same time, it alternates and seems random. Very different from the usual cramps I get from AF and I never had these cramps before TTC. Would be nice if it is implantation cramps but I do not want to get my hopes up!

It is my first month TTC and I believe I'm about 7-8dpo (I'm new to all of this and do not know my body very well).

I'm in the process of trying to get a referral to OBGYN so I can figure out what's going on.

I actually had some cramping a couple of days ago and again last night plus my boobs kept tingling so I did a couple of tests at 1am this morning and both had faint lines, we shall see if they get darker! X

Hey ladies!! Just a quick update. Currently im having my 7dpo (8dpo in CDP sites) and im having a brownish dark yellow cm on my pantyliner in the morning at about 9am.. now at 11.32pm, i see the same stains after i wipe with my pantyliner.. my lower limb are aching like some kind of sciatic nerve pain shooting down from my pelvic region. Nausea still.. AF is due 20th feb. Its only 13 feb nw.. i dunno.. what do u girls think? I feel some poking pain at my vagina area.. god...

Ltweety, I did test positive and had lots of symptoms throughout the wait. Here's a brief summary in regards to my uterine cramping/ovary pain specifically, how I recorded it on the day:

My dpo could be off by a day, just to let you know...

3 dpo liiiiiiiittle crampy, wouldn't consider this unusual for me.
4 dpo distinct pinching/pulling (wouldn't consider this unusual necessarily for me) in both ovaries. Crampy in uterus and around ovaries.
5 dpo mild period-like cramping. Then mid-afternoon pinching in uterus on left frontish side. 'Period cramping' got worse as day went on. Literally felt like winding up for period (exact words).
6 dpo still periody but much milder. Ovaries hurt.
7 dpo poking in uterus in morning, both ovaries hurting, feels like cysts. Little crampy. Stomach little yucky. (Then BAM this night is when the nausea started to hit and just got worse since)
8 dpo ovaries hurt both sides, little stabbing in uterus near top
9 dpo right ovary feels less, left ovary still strong (also will add this is the day I had a little really light brown cm, tanish, one small DOT of dark brown... A speck).
10 dpo right ovary feeling basically gone, left still there. Supper time teenie bit tan cm.
11 dpo cramping very localized in uterus. Left ovary still.
12 dpo first positive test, although doubted it until I saw 13 dpo test.

If you want the other symptoms (other than cramping) let me know.

Couple things I will add... It is NORMAL for me to be crampy about a week after ov. It tends to come and go before coming back bad before period. I suspect due to endo and the lining building. Tan cm always precedes full blown brown discharge/spotting for me until this month. I highly suspect 5 dpo was implantation day with the pinching and cramping that progressively got more intense. Pinching/pulling/pressure isn't ALWAYS odd for me - I'm super sensitive and feel a lot, so not many feelings would feel brand new to me. It was moreso the combo of symptoms that added up to being a bit odd. However, if you don't tend to feel much during this time, little things could mean a LOT. And looking back, they did for me too. Everything I recorded was very noticeable - not the sort of thing you wonder 'did I just feel that?' about. Again tho, could be very diff for you and only slightly noticeable.

Hope this helps... And I really hope you have good luck very soon. Any updates? <3

Oasis717--That's great! Hopefully it's a sticky bean:)

Thankyou xx just about to test again, not tested in two days, so scared! Xx

Thanks love, was so hoping this was the one cause the first positives I got were so early but not to be xxxx

Have you considered Acupuncture? I just started but they have had some success with improving follicular/egg health, and therefore reducing the risk of chemical pregnancies...

An update from me...
8dpo local lower abdominal cramps all day
9dpo-11dpo more generalized crampy, slightly constipated and gassy, bbs are tender especially on underside-my bb pain is usually under arm pits and only when pressed.
12dpo lower cramps again, stronger bb pain underside and sides--afraid to test!

Really high temps are likely do to alcohol consumption. This always spikes my temp
Yes, I am in the drink til it's pink camp:)

My cycles have been all over the place since having the implant removed - 1st cycle was 36 days and the 2nd was 32. I am now on CD 35 of my 3rd cycle and have had BFNs on lota of different brand tests, including a boots dip test today. On CD 34 I had what I thought was menstrual cramps but no AF came and the cramps went away. Also from CD 34 I have had tender boobs which are still here. Wondering whether to take my last CB digi tomorrow and if it will pick anything up? I've done a lot of working things out and if it was implantation cramping was at the average of 7DPO I would have ovulatwd on the 6th of Feb and woudl be 10DPO tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->