8DPO, jumping out of my skin this cycle! Need a buddy!

Bee Bee

Doula expecting #2
Reaction score
Hi Ladies!

I am so antsy this cycle! I have been trying for a year and a half and maybe the last 6-8 months I haven't even tested unless I was late. I was just very zen about the whole thing lol. But, not this month!

First, I am on my 2nd cycle after an ectopic. So, its my first cycle back TTC. Second, I ovulated on my own but I had more follies ready so my RE gave me a HCG trigger. So, I know I am working with 2-3 eggs this month. And third, my chart looks amazing. It's never looked this nice, so it's messing with my head!

I have a 12 day LP but I want to start testing at 10DPO. That's Monday. I would test, say, tomorrow but my husband has made me promise to only test when he is home. He's a tax accountant so he works every single day until April 15. So, obviously, he's not home right now. And, I always get up at 6:30 to take meds and temp and stuff so I'll need to wake him an hour earlier than normal to test. And I really don't want to do that to him too many times. Thus why I am starting at 10DPO.

Anyway, anyone else in the TWW and anxious to test?

Attachments

• chart2.png
    chart2.png
    158.4 KB · Views: 1
Me me me!!! I'm 10dpo am testing tomorrow. Fingers crossed that we both get our nice dark pink lines come Sunday and Monday!

omg, good luck! The hubby and I were talking about possibly testing tomorrow but I looked and I only have one FRER and 2 digis. Since digis almost never read early, I am not planning on using those unless I get a +.

So, I just decided that if my temp looks good again tomorrow then I'll think about testing.

That sounds like a great plan. You're a stronger woman than am; I went and stocked up on ICs so I can POAS to my heart's content. :)

Well, I didnt end up testing this morning! Def, going to tomorrow though. How did your test go this morning moonbeams??

It was a BFN this morning, but I'm more hopeful than ever. Last night I had what I believe to be IB. Twice when I wiped, there was a tiny speck of orange on the toilet paper, about the size of a the tip of a pencil. The color reminded me of rust. Just now I used the loo and there were more of those specks, so I'm hoping that it was IB and I'm hoping for a BFP either tomorrow or Tuesday. What do you think? We can test together tomorrow!

Oooh~! I don't know! Ive never had IB so I wouldn't know what to expect! My temp went down a tiny bit today but nothing crazy, still very high. And everything is clear here when I wipe hahahaha. But I'm excited to test tomorrow. Hoping Ill get a BFP and be able to get my blood done tomorrow as well if BFP. My RE is quick on the draw with those things so I should be able to do that if I get my BFP.

I'm also going to have to stop by the sotre and get more FRERs today. Its starting to snow like crazy here so I don't want to have to go tomorrow in the snow.

Here is my test this morning! Its very faint. I'm not going to call it positive yet as I've had faints that have disappeared later on. BUT my temp is the highest its ever been!! So, I am feeling really good that this is going to get darker :,D. Yesterday might of been an implantation dip so I dont expect it to be darker until tomorrow at the earliest.

Attachments

• test3.jpg
    test3.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 4
  • test4.jpg
    test4.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 2
Omg bee! A line is a line no matter how faint! Congratulations!!!

I know! But I've had faints disappear on me the next day so i just want to see it darker before I celebrate or go running for a blood test :p In fact, Im fighting the urge to go get one right now lol (cuz last time I had a faint and did that, the blood was negative)

Here is my test this morning! Its very faint. I'm not going to call it positive yet as I've had faints that have disappeared later on. BUT my temp is the highest its ever been!! So, I am feeling really good that this is going to get darker :,D. Yesterday might of been an implantation dip so
I dont expect it to be darker until tomorrow at the earliest.

I see it! Yayyyyyyyyy!:happydance::happydance:

Congrats!

My second blood was negative so I had a chemical :(

My second blood was negative so I had a chemical :(

So sorry to hear. Once you heal I pray that you will try again. Never give up, you will have your time.

Thanks. Its not my first chemical and I've also had an ectopic so I am def still trying lol

So glad to gear. Trying to conceive can be such a roller coaster. I wish we could just nod our heads like I dream of Jennie and it be done. But all this is so with it once we hold those lo's.

Still praying for your healthy happy 9 months! :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"