8DPO (?) Opinions please

I see a line on the last test picture but isn't straight almost looks like its the dye still going across the test just really slowly. Of course I could be wrong good luck

The lines almost don’t look defined, a lot of tests to get false positives though! I do see something on them

I see those clearly but I have had some beautiful false lines on these which really looked like genuine positives so definitely try another test

I see those clearly but I have had some beautiful false lines on these which really looked like genuine positives so definitely try another test

I just tried a frer there is a line that showed in the 5mins but my camera is so bad it can’t pick it up.. I never had this when ttc my other children, it seems a lot of brands are showing lines regardless of whether pregnant or not. With being so early I’ll wait a few days and test again xx

I just tried a frer there is a line that showed in the 5mins but my camera is so bad it can’t pick it up.. I never had this when ttc my other children, it seems a lot of brands are showing lines regardless of whether pregnant or not. With being so early I’ll wait a few days and test again xx
I know what you mean. Tests used to be more reliable I think. I wonder if they make them unreliable so you have to keep buying more

I know what you mean. Tests used to be more reliable I think. I wonder if they make them unreliable so you have to keep buying more

i thought this, because there are the odd ones that work how they are supposed to.. but others I think are made with indents that show as a second line.

Just because I’m bored lol.. probably nothing there even though I ‘think’ I see something.. definitely think next cycle I’ll test for ovulation so I know exactly where I am

645860C3-A2FD-45DA-A3FD-9E12D5CA0B84.jpeg 5D754B3C-6802-4865-B11F-618187A0E589.jpeg

Not sure if you can see it as my camera quality is so bad but iv never had a false positive with these and it came up within 3mins.. will do a digital next week but I am counting this as my bfp. Xx

08817DBD-E723-46CC-9C9E-873A541E3E35.jpeg 8BB7776F-4038-4367-9D30-EF8BEBAA8C9F.jpeg

I always find those test strips easier to read when they are dry when i test early. They look positive though. What do they look like when they are dried?

I always find those test strips easier to read when they are dry when i test early. They look positive though. What do they look like when they are dried?

it dried blue, I used these with my last two daughters so thought I’d give them a go again.. still faint but I don’t need to shine my light on it to see it lol x

it dried blue, I used these with my last two daughters so thought I’d give them a go again.. still faint but I don’t need to shine my light on it to see it lol x

Yeh i have used them too and do find they are easier to see when dried. I can see lines.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->