8dpo with FMU

Jewels1993

Reaction score
So i've had plenty of symptoms including cramping, nausea, headache, gassy, constipation, heartburn, fatigue, pulling/tugging in uterus, creamy CM, and had lightning crotch yesterday which i've only ever experienced when i was pregnant with DS <-- he was conceived first try and now its the first month we are trying again. The test line showed up right away and it is a flat FRER... I am 8 dpo had positive OPK CD 14 I believe i O'd that night, we BD CD 13 and CD 15. I also use FF app. So Am I Pregnant??

Attachments

• preg test 2.jpg
    preg test 2.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 62
  • preg test1.jpg
    preg test1.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 51
I don't see anything on the test but it's still quite early so still a very big chance you'll get a BFP soon x

I can't see anything from the picture, but I got my bfp at 8dpo on a FRER and it was only visible in person (if you squinted and held it just so haha). The next day it was much easier to see! Good luck!

I don't see anything.. but it is still early.. I didn't get my bfp till 10dpo and that was a very strong line.. try again in a couple of days x

I dont see anything either, i would test again in the morning and hopefully the line will be darker! Good Luck!

Sorry love I don't see anything, but that doesn't mean you're seeing things either. It's always harder to see on camera. I would test again the next couple of days. I didn't get a for sure (not a squinter) visible line till around 10dpo, or what I think was 10dpo.

Shorty88, oooh maybe it's twins?? :haha:.

Hello! Just letting you know I got a clearer BFP yesterday and today! Good luck ladies on getting your BFP’s!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 54
Hello! Just letting you know I got a clearer BFP yesterday and today! Good luck ladies on getting your BFP’s!

Brilliant congrats.. there is a march thread in the pregnancy section hope to see you there x

Yay!!! Congratulations!!! :yipee:

Shorty88, I hope it's twins!!!
:dust:

That's beautiful line! Congrats!!! I have several symptoms and on 9dpo. Happy for you! Have a happy and healthy 9 months!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->