8w1d - found baby on Doppler!!

Powell130

Reaction score
I never actually expected to find it this early but I wanted to try! I feel so relieved since I haven't had an US yet and by this time with our son I had already had 3!

What's the earliest you found baby on Doppler?

Yey it's amazing when you find it isn't it!! My earliest is 8+4 with my dd2

I heard it for the first time clearly at 10+2. There's a section of my stomach that when I put the Doppler on it, I can clearly hear myself pumping blood, but the baby is annoyingly RIGHT behind that lol, some days I can't get the Doppler to distinguish the difference between me and baby because they blend.

Earliest for me is 8+6 just a few days ago, was expecting not to come across anything until around 10 weeks like I did with DS. Wasn't the easiest to find and didn't get to hear it for long as the little thing decided to go into hiding :)

I didn't properly find mine for long periods until 15 weeks, but to be honest if I didn't find it within 2 minutes I got bored of looking

At first I found my own heartbeat/the placenta- but once you hear the baby (like a galloping horse) it's clearly massively different

What doppler should I get to hear the heartbeat this early?

Thats amazing. I don't have a doppler at home. I had a mw appt yesterday at 11+2 and we only managed to catch it for about 5 seconds before baby moved and we couldn't find it again.

What doppler should I get to hear the heartbeat this early?

I have a solonine b 3mhz. only about 30% find it in the 8th week! Its easier to find around 12 weeks. I'm super slender so I think that has an effect!

Yay! I forst found baby's HB at 9w0d. Have found it every day since.

Thats fab hun xx id b to scared try so early

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->