8yr old with odd illness

babygirlhall

Mummy to Josh and Maisie
Reaction score
Hi, my son is 8 and generally well. Yesterday he was sick in school after dinner, his teacher said he was running around a lot and might have got overheated. Anyway he was ok after and was playing and laughing like normal so they didn't send him home. He was hungry so I gave him bland food for tea, some toast and a few biscuits later that night. He slept fine and went to school today as normal, he said he was a bit sick after playtime (very small amount) and again at home time. He says his belly is hurting on and off and has been to the loo and it's quite normal. He is ok in himself, no temperature, no loss of appetite, not tired etc. I have never know this before? Usually with a bug he is sick and can't keep food down etc not once or twice a day? Any ideas?
Thank you

That is a bit odd. I'd get him in to see the GP. There are so many different things that could be causing it and it's likely to be something minor but the GP is the only one who can get to the bottom of it.

Hope he's better soon x

Just sounds like he is sick? Maybe a bug but not as bad as previous bugs. I think he probably went back to school too soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->