9/10 dpo??

Katie & Bump

Mummy to a precious angel
Reaction score
Is it too early get a BFP when im only 9/10 dpo (well i will be on tuesday when im thinking of testing)

Anyone tested this early and got their BFP?

Don't want the disappointment of a BFN but I'm actually craving to test lol

Thanks

xx

Hi there, I am 10dpo today and altho I am dying to try it i'm gonna resist cos if its a BFN it still could be a BFP in a few days. Try and hold out til 12 dpo if you can and save yourself a few quid and poss disappointment! If you REALLY can't resist try a FRER. x

I will try that thank you. Doubtful that i'll manage until 12 dpo though! think an FRER is the way forward! Do you think a digital would pic up hcg this early if i am?

I do normally wait but my back has been hurting for the past week, i've been so bloated, been waking up abnormally early unable to go back to sleep and had heartburn on and off...kinda hoping its a sign as i dont normally symptom spot :/

Have you have any symptons? x

i got a + at 10dpo in my last pregnancy,good luck.xx

I've been pregnant twice, one miscarriage early on and then one successful pregnancy. The first pregnancy I got a positive 12 dpo (but I hadn't tried earlier as I really wasn't expecting to be pregnant) and the second pregnancy I got a positive at 9 dpo on a FRER....showed up right away too.

I'm 9/10 dpo also! Had a +opk this morning (still not sure why or what it was all about) but got so excited a did a FRER around noon and got a BFN. Totally bummed. Other than mild AF cramping the past 4-5 days, I've really not had any symptoms. But I have one more HPT that I'm saving for later this week....if I can hold out!!

Ahh I tested today with FRER BFN :(
Guess i'll just wait now for af to make and appearance on the next week or so!
Rather gutted but I guess I better get to the shops and get the OPK's for next cycle :)
I've not had any syptoms either so i will only test if af is later than normal.

Goodluck Ladies! Keep us updated if you get you BFP's xxx :dust: xxx

Im on CD 11 and bfn yest - I am so down about it today - really felt preg. Got neg OPK as well this morn... def out I would say.. This is so hard :-(

Lil_Baby_Boo - ....Thats not a dumb question I was wondering for ages b4 I found out..its a First Response Early Result HPT

Aww hereitgoes, i'm sorry about your BFN but don't completely count yourself out until af arrives! I hate how it makes us feel sometimes! I do understand it totally sucks :(

Lovinlife I heard (although not sure how true it is) that you can have 2 fertile periods in one cycle depending on the position of the moon......

Are any of you planning on testing again before af's due or are you just waiting now until wo see if she is late? When are your af's due?? xxx

Thanks Katie ! Not going to think the worse just yet. Heartburn is killing me again tonight!

I've had a small amount of heartburn on and off...nothing thats really bothered me too much but fx'd its a good sign for both of us :)

Have you had any other symptons?

xx

I'm 9dpo ish (had smiley sat before last), and had really sore boobs from last Friday til yesterday. However, I just did a cheapy internet test and got a BFN.:cry: I am so disappointed. How hard is all this? It's exhausting, I just hate the thought of waiting another 4-5 weeks before I have the hope of another 2ww. I made the mistake of talking to quite a few people about it so people give me funny expectant looks now and friends are lik 'any news'. I don't mind talking about it but I know soon I'm going to get to the point where I think I'll just cry when people ask.

I was out walking and the famous pregnant metal taste came into my mouth .. my boobs are tender - but always get that - my lower back is achey as well.

Hereitgoes that sounds pretty promising! Fingers crossed for you. How long have you been ttc?

Impatient thats rubbish, im sorry you got a bfn today myself and hereitgoes also got bfn's as well but as we said its not over until the witch arrives, please try to stay positive :) I know its disappointing now but you wait when you get your bfp your baby will be perfect and loved so very much.

I've not had the metal taste hun but ive had the heartburn, more back ache than normal, waking early and needing to pee (then can't get back to sleep) and sore boobs...which is normal for me....but still even with all this i just dnt feel preggo this month :(

I hate the tww because i have no patience for it....it's like i want this to happen now not next month or the month after ect ect xxxx

Now I am waiting. I have used 10 HPTs so far, and a couple were FRER so I think I am out. I tried an OPK as well and the test line was super faint.

I am out this month :(

I am just like that too Katie. Don't find the first couple of days of the 2ww too bad but then I just turn crazy when it gets to 8 ish dpo.

I just so hope that you're right and that I do eventually get a BFP. Have got it in my mind that if it gets to around July I will go and talk to my doctor (who will probably just tell me to go away for a bit). Can't bear the thought of 6 more months of BFN's though. :cry:

I think we definitely need to try to think positive...a positive mental attitude can only help right??

Impatient I dont think come july if you haven't got your BFP you would be turned away by your doctor. I though they said if you have been trying (properly trying not NTNP) for 6 months with no luck then they can do tests and things to make sure all is OK, and if its not to try and find a solution.

Bassdesire thats alot of HPT's hehe...Easier said than done but try not to test again until af is late saves yourself money and heartache :) xx

What are your cycle lengths ladies??
What CD are you on now?

xxxx :dust: xxxx

Thanks for the positivity Katie, it does help!

I'm on cd 30, my cycles are usually 33 days ish.

Thinking about investing in a cbfm, but not sure.

Hmm well this is our 3rd month using cb opks so maybe after 6 I'll think about going to the doc. Would like to know asap if there's something wrong so that we can crack on with sorting it.

How about you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->