• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

9.2 weeks pregnant and subchorionic hematoma

Bluenpinkmom

Expecting baby # 2
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Right now I am 9.2 weeks pregnant with my baby #2. I had a healthy first pregnancy. When I had the first ultrasound of this pregnancy at 6w6d , we were delighted to see a healthy heartbeat, exact measuring baby and yolk sac. So I was relieved and did not check the detailed sonography report. Because it was uploaded later since the doctor who ordered it was outside of my insurance and my ultrasound was done at insurance. So finally yesterday when I read the detailed report, I was shocked and saddened.

It basically said there were two subchorionic hematoma, unfused amnion and gestational sac debris. We have no clue what these mean. My regular OBgyn is not taking this seriously since she was not the one to order the ultrasound and my other doctor is suggesting me to look up to my Ob. I am so confused and looking for suggestion. Right now , I am advised to not lift my 20 month old and take pelvic rest. Does anybody have any experience on any of these ? at 10 weeks , just 2 more weeks to go to complete first trimester, I dont want to lose this baby. I have no bleeding, spotting, cramps what so ever. Is it possible to have a miscarriage after 12 weeks due to these complications ?

My almost 14 month old is my SCH baby. SCHs aren't always a sure doomed pregnancy. Join our SCH group and you can read all about all of our experiences and what we did throughout our pregnancies to help.

So sorry you have to go through this...it's so stressful. :hugs:

I had a sch I bleed from 4-13 weeks on and off! My sweet baby boy is growing nicely and kicking away. I wasn't told to take pelvic rest at all. I have a 10month old who is considered disabled (waiting on diagnosis for what is causing this) I have to lift her all the time. She can't sit unaided realise on me a lot. So lifting didn't effect it either. She is 23lb. Hope all goes well. Good luck

Exactly, it breaks my heart to see my little one asking me to carry her and I have to think twice :nope:

I still carry my 4 year old. Hasn't affected me or Henry. Hopefully it will just absorb with no worries

On friday, I have my first OB appointment. She said she is going to give me a clinical ultrasound to check on baby. By chance I make through first trimester with no problems, what are the chances the problem can occur during the second ? Because they say after first trimester, the miscarriage chances reduce ??

I am 9 weeks now and was diagnosed with sch 3.5x1x1.8cm. I had a big bleed at 6 weeks. I'm on pelvic rest and am trying to lift less. Not easy as I run a little daycare with 3 three year olds. BB is still alive as I heared hb on Doppler today. I got one this week as I'm very nervous about the outcome. I will wait for ultrasound next week now. I don't want to overuse Doppler. There are a lot of Doom stories about sch, but many happy stories too. Try to ignore and trust in your body's healing capacity. Doctors will tell you it is common, as they can not predict the outcome at all and want to avoid worry and stress. I'm wishing us all healthy pregnancies and babies.-- got a scan today and am 10+6 and sch has almost dissolved! Very happy!

I had my SCH into 2nd tri. It was just monitored and I remained on pelvic rest until week 17.

Have you bleed? I bled or spotted the entire time. If I wasn't having a huge bleed, I was at least spotting. :(

As PP has stated... SCH does not always mean automatic doomed pregnancy. My current pregnancy is my SCH baby. I bled from 4 weeks till 20 weeks... and my SCH did not resolve until about 25-26 weeks. I had 1 massive bleed that sent me to the ER at 12 weeks. My little girl is great now has had no problems resulting from the SCH. Sending :hugs: and stay positive.

Thanks for the positive stories! I have two SCH spots, I think measuring 9 cm by something, so I'm worried. I had one bigger bleed--bright red gush--and had an ultrasound about 2 weeks ago. Since then I have been spotting brown blood off and on, but no red blood. I have a follow up scan next week. So far baby seems okay but I'm worried. Where is the SCH support group?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->