9 days DPO

Aluni

Reaction score
Yesterday I was sick as a dog.

I had massive backaches, upper body aches, and a fever of 100.5.

I've also had slight "Cramps" or an annoyance as I call it, around my right side.

I've also been monitoring my cervical fluid and have had consistent wet/creamy/glue like consistency.

I know Implantation usually happens about this time. Is that a good sign I've conceived?

I'm 9dpo today too and just came on to ask if anybody else had experienced an increase in discharge. I've been pregnant 6 times (3 children) and haven't logged anything in FF about cm.

I've been having a tonne of lotiony cm since 6dpo and *think* I got a faint positive test this morning x

I'm 9dpo today too and just came on to ask if anybody else had experienced an increase in discharge. I've been pregnant 6 times (3 children) and haven't logged anything in FF about cm.

I've been having a tonne of lotiony cm since 6dpo and *think* I got a faint positive test this morning x

I've had 3 kids too, this would be TTC for #4.
I never monitored anything with the other 3, and #3 was an Oops baby.

But I've had an increase gradually from 5-6 days on.

I took a test this morning too and it was negative.

Are you taking anything different vitamin wise that might have increased your cm? I started progesterone cream this cycle and thought it might have been that causing the increase :shrug:

Are you taking anything different vitamin wise that might have increased your cm? I started progesterone cream this cycle and thought it might have been that causing the increase :shrug:

No, I'm not taking anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->