9 days over

gemstone

mother
Reaction score
How did this happen? I'm 9 days over. 4cm dilated can easily be stretched to 7cm! He should be here by now. 5 sweeps & nothing 😢. Mw said he is engaged at the spines. Waters are bulging. He is measuring 40cms on fundal height. And he is engaged. Starting to worry he has either pooped in there or he is just to big to come out😩😱. He was 6lb 4 at 35weeks+4. I don't get why he isn't here. Contractions start & then stop 😩. The worst stabbing pains in my cervix. Can't walk for long periods hurts too much. Sleeping is a nightmare. Wake up to painful contractions. Then they fizzle off. He isn't back to back anymore he has started to rotate. I have woken up with yet another pile. I'm not even constipated!! I have been having a clear out for over a week now. 4 times a day sorry tmi! 😢. Tired of family & friends messaging me everyday saying today would be a good day. It's my bday or just be a good day. I have tried everything known to man. Apart from castor oil. Which I won't try. Induction on Sunday. Panicking he is too big coz they have left me to go so far over 😢. Just want my son here.. My consultant is worried I'll end up on the operating table & now I can't remove that from my mind . I have a fear of having a operation while being awake. I know I'll just lay there vomiting!! 😩😩😩
Sorry for the essay..

Oh no Gem, i was hoping you would be announcing Henry's arrival by now, you poor thing! Is there a reason they have not induced you? It seems pointless keeping him in if you are struggling so much?! :(

:hugs::hugs: he sure sounds like a stubborn little man! No real advIce just sending huge labour vibes your way and really hoping he makes his enterance before Sunday...just be rubbish for u. Fingers crossed he surely can't hang on in there much longer! U must have a very comfy belly! Xx

Oh no Gem, i was hoping you would be announcing Henry's arrival by now, you poor thing! Is there a reason they have not induced you? It seems pointless keeping him in if you are struggling so much?! :(

Induction on Sunday. My bp has been perfect. No sign of pre e. Like the girls. So I shouldn't complain really. I have always wanted a chance to do it myself. But he just isn't coming 😩.. So I know I'll make that induction date Sunday. Could cry 😢

:hugs::hugs: he sure sounds like a stubborn little man! No real advIce just sending huge labour vibes your way and really hoping he makes his enterance before Sunday...just be rubbish for u. Fingers crossed he surely can't hang on in there much longer! U must have a very comfy belly! Xx

Waaay to comfortable! Don't get my wrong I'm glad he is doing so well in there. The girls always needed to be rushed out. But 9 days over. 5 sweeps! 4cms dilated!! Really what the hell is holding on too?? 😂. I thought baby number 4 was meant to just drop out? lol. This is hard work xx

Oh hun can they not induce you before sunday? Cant even imagine how you must feel now. It msy be that once they break your waters hes here in no time. My biggest fear in the world was an epidural/ section, i was terrified! However it really wasnt too bad at all and the main thing is you are both safe at the end. Hopefully it doesnt come to a section but just wanted to reassure you that its really not as bad as you will think if it does. Big hugs hope Henry arrives soon x

Oh hun can they not induce you before sunday? Cant even imagine how you must feel now. It msy be that once they break your waters hes here in no time. My biggest fear in the world was an epidural/ section, i was terrified! However it really wasnt too bad at all and the main thing is you are both safe at the end. Hopefully it doesnt come to a section but just wanted to reassure you that its really not as bad as you will think if it does. Big hugs hope Henry arrives soon x

Thanks Hun, they will only inducer early if he was distressed or in danger in anyway. And he isn't. Still very active lovely heart trace. I'll just have to wait til Sunday if he doesn't kick up a storm before then. I know if need be I'll have to have one. But I will still be vomiting all over the place. Can't shake that being cut while awake. I'll still do it. Coz his safety is paramount. But still vom 😂😂. Hope your little man is good xx

I can't believe he still hasn't arrived yet hun with all the signs you've had! I hope he arrives soon, you must be so fed up by now :hugs:

Wow 9 days is something! I remember hitting 38 weeks and begging to be done... Can't imagine. I'm sure your induction will go super fast if ur already at 4cm he will be out in an hour! Not to worry. The end is near! If I were you I'd enjoy a nice evening with 1/2 glass of wine xx

I feel for you! He must be holding onto your ribs or something to keep from falling out. You must be super comfy, cause he doesn't want out.

Hopefully if you don't go before Sunday the induction will be quick and easy like your girls were!

I can't believe he still hasn't arrived yet hun with all the signs you've had! I hope he arrives soon, you must be so fed up by now :hugs:

I am Hun.. So fed up. He is jus in no rush to leave me.. I have a feeling it's going to be a sign of what's to come. I'll still be trying to get him to move out at 40 😂😂😂

I feel for you! He must be holding onto your ribs or something to keep from falling out. You must be super comfy, cause he doesn't want out.

Hopefully if you don't go before Sunday the induction will be quick and easy like your girls were!

Yeah they are only breaking my waters. So should be in & out. Especially with my cervix sooooooo favourable!

Wow 9 days is something! I remember hitting 38 weeks and begging to be done... Can't imagine. I'm sure your induction will go super fast if ur already at 4cm he will be out in an hour! Not to worry. The end is near! If I were you I'd enjoy a nice evening with 1/2 glass of wine xx

I know! My mum said the same maybe I need to have a small glass & let all the good feeling hormones wash over me. I'm probably over thinking it. But I know since I haven't had a drink in over a year just the smell will make me drunk & I'll go into labour they will think I'm a wino 😂😂😂.. I can see him sticking around now til Sunday!! But I it will be quick. The only need to break my waters xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->