9 DPO - am I going mad?

missyvi

Reaction score
Hi ladies total newbie here but need help

Since 2DPO i have had an on and off ache in both front, hips and lower back which is not like me at all. My CM then dried up.

I am now 9 DPO and heres whats happened:

* Boobs are sore especially at the sides. Nips are also tender.like they dont want to be touched lol
*Had a fluttering sensation last night in my lower right side along with a mild pain also on the right side
*Had a touch of nausea on sunday but put it down to anxiety. Had it again before lunch yesterday. Had it this morning and a wave of it just now but very mild.
*CM is back in usual quantity. But when I went to the loo I found a very small (2mm) strand of pink. The width of a hair. Thought it was fluff or something.
* Lower back still achy especially when sitting down cross legged.

Am I going daft?

All sound very promising! I've been feeling pretty much the same since yesterday. I'm 6dpo today. Lying on the sofa feeling gross!

Fingers crossed hun x

9 DPO you mean 9 days before your period or 9 days after ovulation's day?
I'm 9 days before my period and i feel nothing .. just a little cramp sometimes :(

9 days past ovulation.

Still getting slight nausea but cramping eased

Of course those are promising symptoms, but doesn't mean you are definitely pregnant. I've had loads of symptoms when I've had a positive test, and when I haven't!

Good luck though. I hope they mean something for you :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->