9 dpo...breast cramps?!?! and dull womb ache

T

Tulip2012

My boobs arent overly sore but I keep getting like almost cramps and pains in them, almost like...growing pains? Like when my boobs were developing I used to get a similar sort of pain.

Any idea what this could be?! I've had a lot of weird twinges in the womb area as well.

I tested today but negative as I presume its too early.

This is only my first proper month off the pill so I doubt I'm pregnant?!

It's dificult because I realise any of these symptoms could just be due to coming off the pill. I think my periods due Sunday so I guess I'll test then?

Anyone else driving themselves madddd with symptom spotting? How do you just RELAX lol

My boobs arent overly sore but I keep getting like almost cramps and pains in them, almost like...growing pains? Like when my boobs were developing I used to get a similar sort of pain.

Any idea what this could be?! I've had a lot of weird twinges in the womb area as well.

I tested today but negative as I presume its too early.

This is only my first proper month off the pill so I doubt I'm pregnant?!

It could be too early. Most won't get a bfp at this point. But it could be effects from coming off the pill too. Hard to tell until you get either a bfp or AF shows up.

It's hard not to drive myself crazzzyyy. I know its rare to get pregnant in the first month coming off.

Its such a weird feeling though, and I have a constant nausea as well, my body hates me lol.

It's hard not to drive myself crazzzyyy. I know its rare to get pregnant in the first month coming off.

Its such a weird feeling though, and I have a constant nausea as well, my body hates me lol.

The nausea could be either too. It might be rare but it can happen. My first one was concieved while ON the pill. My second one cycle after bcp and the next I was pregnant. So not impossible. I hope you are like me!! The waiting can really wear on you. :dust:

Im right there with you with the symptom spotting! Ive been feeling symptoms since 4dpo but I dont know if its all in my head or what! AF is due on Monday, Im so anxious!

Exactly I wonder if this is the way i felt before I was on the pill before my period but I cant remember that far back.

Or i wonder if all this happens usually but I just don't notice cos I'm symptom spotting.

I'd love to be one of the rare ones that gets pregnant straight away. I can dream :)

Good luck and baby dust to us all!

What are the most common symtoms...I've got a weird metallic taste in my mouth too. Very strange :S

Thanks Hatbox :) That sounds like you've been quite lucky, are you trying to conceive number 3 then?

I am the most impatient person I know, this is not good for me lol!

What are the most common symtoms...I've got a weird metallic taste in my mouth too. Very strange :S

Thanks Hatbox :) That sounds like you've been quite lucky, are you trying to conceive number 3 then?

Yeah, I managed to talk hubby into but now he's backing out so it's this month or nothing. I'm getting a hysto next spring if I'm not pregnant so I'm realllllllllllllllyyyy hoping that this month is it! I lost one back in the spring and it was an oopsie so apparently we don't have trouble (thankfully), but with the cut off line approaching and him getting cold feet I feel very pressed this month.
As for symptoms, unfortunately the early pregnancy symptoms can also be PMS/AF symptoms so it's hard to tell the difference.

Thats what I've learnt, there is no point symptom spotting because a lot of them are similar to af symptoms or might be side effects off coming off birth control

I hear some women just know!!

Awh Im sorry to hear that :( Sorry for your loss and I hope you get baby number 3 this month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->