9 dpo, feeling out already :(

Reaction score
As the title says I'm 9 dpo. My cervix is high closed and soft. I normally only have a 9 day LP. I am on 200 mg progesterone daily. Last cycle i was on 100mg progesterone but still got AF after 9 days LP. My cervix normally lowers by day 9 past ovulation and opens but it hasn't this cycle. Been having dull cramps however I've been taking CB & FRER tests to no avail. BFN. Not even a hint of a line. I just feel like it's never going to happen.

😟 fingers crossed for you this cycle

Im sorry your having such a rough time. I understand how you feel believe me. I have been tcc for almost two years now, 22 months to be exact. I completely understand your frustrations! I have a 40 Cycle on average and am currently 7dpo.

Did you know even for women that have a "regular" cycle there is only about a 25% chance on conceiving. From your "signature" I see you've been trying for 3 cycles, I apologize if i'm off on that. But don't get to down and out because your chances of conceiving go up each cycle you try! I am keeping my fingers crossed for you that you get your BFP this month!!

Im sorry your having such a rough time. I understand how you feel believe me. I have been tcc for almost two years now, 22 months to be exact. I completely understand your frustrations! I have a 40 Cycle on average and am currently 7dpo.

Did you know even for women that have a "regular" cycle there is only about a 25% chance on conceiving. From your "signature" I see you've been trying for 3 cycles, I apologize if i'm off on that. But don't get to down and out because your chances of conceiving go up each cycle you try! I am keeping my fingers crossed for you that you get your BFP this month!!

We've been actively trying for 3 cycles but NTNP since last fall. I have endometriosis so we were just seeing what happens but aren't trying to make anything happen, if that makes sense. But now we're trying trying. I have a lot against me for being able to conceive so each cycle seeing all the BFNs is disheartening. I try not to get my hopes up but it's hard not to get your hopes up. They're trying to lengthen my LP so there's a chance for implantation because with only a 9 day LP unless i implant super early even if fertilization occurs, my lining will start shedding before it can have a chance to implant and grow. Anyway, thanks for posting. I hope your bfp comes soon! 2 years is far too long to try.

Your welcome. I'm very sorry about your endometriosis and infertility issues. I know it's hard but try not to get to down! Stress can play a huge factor in our cycles as well. And I know it's hard not to stress or get frustrated. It's way easier said then done. Thank you for the BFP wishes. Again I wish you luck this cycle and hope your see your BFP! Depending on when implantation took place you definitely can still see your BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->