**9 DPO Symptoms HELP..**

BellaItalia78

Reaction score
Ok.. So I got a positive OPK on 08/10, I have PCOS and I am currently on my 2nd Cycle of Fertilaid for woman, Fertilaid CM, and Fertilaid Ovaboost. I am also on metformin 1000mg daily. I have had some symptoms for pregnancy, but not sure if its related to taking metformin or not :( . I do believe my cycles are back in order, as I have always had a period but may not have ovulated. My Cervix is HIGH and Somewhat Soft and somewhat firm, it changes, but def high. My urine is light color and I swear I have pee'd 50 times today. I am experiencing Nausea out of no where. I have had vivid dreams twice ( cant remember about what) BB are somewhat sensitive. I have been severly irritated:growlmad: for a few days now, not such much today as it has been the past 5 days. I am also experincing so wetness and CM clear and just wet. If I am pregnant, what position should the cervix be? I also woke up today just sweating OMG it was horrible. I have also experienced cramping for days now, and my cervix has been high for a few days now.

I would love to hear feedback for anyone going thru these symptoms
I am so praying for a BFP:bfp:

hi! i'm also new here. i'm 12 dpo now, haven't tried hpt yet. i'm waiting till friday. when i was 9 dpo i had lower back pains, brown spotting (aside from the feeling that i'm always wet), dizziness in the afternoon, headaches, pimple breakouts and now at 12 dpo same symptoms and my sense of smell is so sensitive.

hi! i'm also new here. i'm 12 dpo now, haven't tried hpt yet. i'm waiting till friday. when i was 9 dpo i had lower back pains, brown spotting (aside from the feeling that i'm always wet), dizziness in the afternoon, headaches, pimple breakouts and now at 12 dpo same symptoms and my sense of smell is so sensitive.

Hey Thanks for responding!! I am actually not sure of my DPO at this point. I went to the bathroom a while ago, saw blood in toilet but when I wiped it wasnt there. Crazy! I am wondering if I ovulated later than what I expected. I have been to bathroom and checked again and nothing. My urine is dark yellow. And I am due for AF 08/22 or 08/24 according to my apps. I have never just spotted, I have always just started AF cycle. I have also taken several pregnancy tests and all are BFN :bfn: I am also on the fertilaid and its my 2nd month of being on it, and I just know my cycles are back in order, i think i have a mild case of PCOS. UGH praying for the BFP :bfp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->