9 DPO WHITE DISCHARGE?! POSSIBLE BFP?!?!!

Ellie Ghotra

Reaction score
Hiii,

Im trying to conceive baby #1. My partner and I have been at it for 4 months now. My period is due on Tuesday & I’m currently 9 DPO and have strange symptoms. I’m tired all the time, I feel a twinge on my right side where my ovary is. I also have sticky cream like discharge thats white in color. Are these possible symptoms? I took a test yesterday (I know it’s too early) & it was negative. Am I out for the month or is there a possibility?

Cervical mucus often changes to that consistency after ovulation but many have an abundance of it when pregnant so it’s a possible symptom.
I wouldn’t worry about the negative that early on - I had stark white tests that early with my other pregnancies which then turned positive at 10dpo and 11dpo and many see positives well after that, too

I’m 10 dpo too and I felt exactly the same yesterday.

Normally after ovulation I wud get thin creamy cm.

But with this pregnancy i had white sticky stuff which I new wasn't my normal.
That was probably one of my very first signs.

I didn't get a BFP tho untill 10dpo and even then it was vvvv faint.
I did test and 8dpo and it was stark white negative.
Good luck hon

I had loads of sticky white creamy like discharge from 3dpo with my second son! And never normally get that much. So it’s a good sign. And it’s not uncommon to get bfn at 9dpo, with my eldest I tested every day from 8dpo and didn’t get a bfp til 12dpo so you’re definitely still in the game! Really hope you get your bfp this cycle x

You doing alright? Did you get your bfp?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->