9 DPO WHITE DISCHARGE?

Ellie Ghotra

Reaction score
Hiii,

Im trying to conceive baby #1. My partner and I have been at it for 4 months now. My period is due on Tuesday & I’m currently 9 DPO and have strange symptoms. I’m tired all the time, I feel a twinge on my right side where my ovary is. I also have sticky cream like discharge thats white in color. Are these possible symptoms? I took a test yesterday (I know it’s too early) & it was negative. Am I out for the month or is there a possibility?

Sometimes the symptoms can go either way but wishing you lots of luck! I’ve never got a positive before 10 DPO before.

I caved and took a test today too at 9dpo and it was a bfn. From everything I've read it can definitely just be too early. You can implant up to like 12 dpo, so it's possible there isn't anything there yet producing the hormone to show up on a test.

Hiii,

Im trying to conceive baby #1. My partner and I have been at it for 4 months now. My period is due on Tuesday & I’m currently 9 DPO and have strange symptoms. I’m tired all the time, I feel a twinge on my right side where my ovary is. I also have sticky cream like discharge thats white in color. Are these possible symptoms? I took a test yesterday (I know it’s too early) & it was negative. Am I out for the month or is there a possibility?
Did you get BFP? I’m on 11 dpo now, still creamy CM, fatigue, very mild cramps from time to time and painful breast.

I am also having lotion creamy like cm! Never had it before and a few other new things this month that boggle me! Keep us updated! My period is supposed to come this upcoming Sunday :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->