9 weeks & feel huge!

bumpy22

Baby Palmer due 18/06/14
Reaction score
https://i935.photobucket.com/albums/ad197/bumpy221/IMG_1053_zpsd4c1afee.jpg

is this bloat? xx

I look the same too! They say if you can't suck it in then it's baby :) I can feel my uterus has popped up from my pubic bone already too, but I could be further just gotta wait for my dating scan to find out :)

This is mine laying down lol :D

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 7
I have been like that for a while already. Makes it a lot harder to hide things!

I think I've been bloated since about 6 weeks I think everyone at world already guessed lol I just keep saying I'm eating too much junk food lol x

I think I've been bloated since about 6 weeks I think everyone at world already guessed lol I just keep saying I'm eating too much junk food lol x

Haha same most at work have guessed!

I'm like that too...mine for sure is bloating as it's much worse at night than it is in the morning. I hung out with some friends last night who are new moms and couldn't believe I was already "showing" (I tried to explain it wasn't actually the baby) and how they didn't start showing until 20weeks. It kind of made me feel bad...like I'm not taking care of myself as well as they did (we're all about the same pre-preg size). But I really do think that everyone's body is different!

Lovely bump! When I had my first, I obsessed about whether it was bloat or baby in early pregnancy. This time around, I'm much more forgiving. My bump is technically a taco right now, but I'm still going to walk around with my hand on it and pretend I'm glowing when it's really the sheen of sweat from chasing my toddler.

I was just examining myself in the mirror. I look far worse than you ( sorry I did not mean you look bad at all). However I feel bad that my tummy looks at least 16 weeks. It is all due to separated muscles that provide little to no support for my bowls and bloat from constipation and indigestion. I am size 8 but my tummy is measuring 33 3/4"!!! :(:(

It's bloat, I had wicked crazy bloating when I was first tri. Only now, at 20 weeks, am I really getting a proper bump. As in I can feel my uterus. A way to tell is to have an orgasm and feel your belly right after. If it's hard, that's your uterus, ergo a bump. But at 9 weeks, your uterus is still behind your pubic bone so you won't be able to feel it x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->