9 wks, pants too tight??

aspiringmum

Reaction score
I'm not what you would call a big girl, although I'm not tiny. My average weight is around 135 and at my last appt on Thursday I weighed in at 139. WHY are my pants so tight? They're awfully uncomfortable. Isn't 9 wks too early for this to be happening? This is my first so I have no idea what to expect. Does anyone have any similar (or dissimilar) experiences?

I'm 8 weeks tomorrow and I couldn't stand buttoning my pants yesterday (I had to put on my fat pants :cry: ). But I do know that one of my books said that 8 weeks is normal for some women to start buying maternity clothes. Apparently it all depends on where your uterus is sitting or how much bloating it going on. Hopefully that helps a little.

8.5 weeks here and feeling the same! Probably bloat more than bump but need comfy trousers!

Sounds about right for 9 weeks. Between bloat as all your organs squishing up it will make your waist line thicker and your pants tighter. I'm 9 weeks and in my maternity pants with a full on bump already :)

Enjoy it.

I'm 8 weeks tomorrow and I couldn't stand buttoning my pants yesterday (I had to put on my fat pants :cry: ). But I do know that one of my books said that 8 weeks is normal for some women to start buying maternity clothes. Apparently it all depends on where your uterus is sitting or how much bloating it going on. Hopefully that helps a little.

Ughhhh I HATE my fat pants!! I can totally relate! :winkwink:

Yes I have my maternity jeans on already at 9 weeks, I am just so bloated and uncomfy and can't stand anything tight on my waist with the nausea!

I haven't been able to button my pants, or zip them, since 4 weeks. I am tiny but have been so bloated I look like I'm 4 months pregnant already. I have gained about 7 lbs (I am 5'1 and usually 98lbs) but my doc said so far it's all bloat. Wearing lots of ponchos and long shirts as maternity pants will be way to big right now.

Me toooo! I'm 6 weeks 3 days and I'm a small build... and my god my pants are tight! I know it's mostly bloat but it's terrible haha.

I'm 9 weeks and have been in mat clothes since 6 weeks.. I honestly look 20 weeks though...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->