Jem_x3

Mummy to Isabella :)
Reaction score
Am I the only one that's completely obsessed? I love it! I can't wait for season 4! :blush:

I love it as well. I only got into this last series though

erm I watched it in the early 90's:blush: was completely obbessed then :D

Skater :haha:

I love it I'd watched it on and off but got so into it I had to download all 3 seasons. Now I'm on season 3 and will be so sad when it finishes :blush: I NEED season 4!

I've downloaded the first 2 episodes of Season 4 :blush: Just waiting to finish Season 3 then I can watch them :D

I love 90210 cant wait for Season 4 to start.

eeeeeee season 4 is sooooooo good :happydance:

I've recently got into it. I love naomi and her geek!

oh the wait is killing me... but you know what..? I still havent watched S3 finale! I do it with every show that im gunna miss, i end up not watching the last one because that way it hasnt technically finished yet hahahaha!

I think it's sometime in January just been looking on the E4 website https://www.e4.com/90210/

Though I download the episodes when they air in America :blush:

I think it's sometime in January just been looking on the E4 website https://www.e4.com/90210/

Though I download the episodes when they air in America :blush:

Where do you download them from?

I stream them on fastpasstv. I felt cheated that the "big finale" from S3 was poo pooed minutes into S4. Bah xx

I can forgive them since I love it so much :haha: Have you seen all 4 episodes so far of season 4?

I just got hooked on this show. It's on Netflix now, and I'm halfway through season 2. I can't wait to be completely caught up!

I plan on watching the older one too once I am caught up!

I can forgive them since I love it so much :haha: Have you seen all 4 episodes so far of season 4?

Yeah, well just watched the fifth. I'm really liking it all. Especially the cowboy who gives me a special tingle. Hahaha xxx

OMG I have only just started getting into now they are repeating the 3rd series on E4 but i absolutely love it!!! I am upto Liam and Niomi getting back together so don't go spoiling it for me. I didn't even think about downloading it so think i might watch them all this weekend. How long have i got left? haha

Gonna watch S1 & 2 as well :) xxx

All the episodes are available on sidereel.com too, that's where I watch it. If you had a choice who would it be Navid, Dixon or Liam..or the cowboy? ( can't remember his name)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->