I don't think Season 4 starts in the UK til January 2012! But that doesn't matter cause I'm downloading them :haha: Also.. LIAM!!! I watched Vampires Suck the other day (for the second time) and didn't realise until then that the guy playing Edward Sullen is Matt Lanter who plays Liam :rofl:

aaah I have a soft spot for Navid, and when I watched Vampires Suck I recognised Liam too but I had to go on IMDB to check where I recognised him from.

P.s am I alone in finding Annie's facial expressions annoying??

Just watched up to ep 5 online and i love it i didnt go to bed till after 3 am i was so into it lol
Liam is lovely, and i agree about annie her face is too animated

Its just not the same without Jason Priestley, Luke Perry and the original cast in it (yes im old)
Is Tori Spelling playing the same character she originaly played? (suppose thats the benafit of being the producers daughter) but she hasnt aged well

I want to see Vampires suck now :lol: I saw him in disaster movie, got very excited when I realised it was him.

Go for it. He's all mine though :rofl:

Why is there no new episode this week? :cry:

Am i on a really old series then?? I'm watching repeats on E4 and have got upto the bit where Niaomi is raped by her teacher. How far back am i?? xx

All the episodes are available on sidereel.com too, that's where I watch it. If you had a choice who would it be Navid, Dixon or Liam..or the cowboy? ( can't remember his name)

Navid! All the way! x

I bloody love this show! I met adrianna at my hubs club a couple of times, she's really sweet and is disgustingly beautiful!

I bloody love this show! I met adrianna at my hubs club a couple of times, she's really sweet and is disgustingly beautiful!

I totally have a huge girl crush on Adrianna, she is absolutely gorgeous :haha:

I loved Liam when he was first in it and a total bad boy, he's gone a bit soft for me now. Wouldn't say no though ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->