9dpo and bfn

saveme

Reaction score
Hi ladies well as if the tww doesn't suck as it is I tested at 8dpo yesterday and 9dpo today on ICs and nothing. However I am getting evaps after the time frame, which of course drives me crazy. I already feel defeated because with my dd and ds my bfps were fairly early and there was no squinting needed whatsoever it was obvious. So here I am feeling like its over for this cycle... Gosh I hope I'm wrong!

Crossing my fingers for you!

I know the waiting (even just another day) is so rough! I got a super light squinter on a test a couple months ago and went insane over the following weeks. Must have been an evap (even though a friend and I could see pink!) because I didn't get another on any other tests after that. It was made even worse by the fact that I skipped my period all together that month. So, I was a month late for my next period! I really thought I was expecting. But, alas, no. Sigh.

Waiting stinks.

Oh my goodness I would've been going nutz if I skipped my period all together I would've sworn I was pregnant... I think we stress out so much during the tww it throws everything else off. Ugh this is just torture for me after my back to back ectopics, then cp

I found my early IC bfps took hours to turn positive, which I then thought evap! With me atleast on the strip tests it takes a while for the colour to come through and dry enough to be visible, but that maybe just a dodgy bunch of tests I bought... either way I ended up pregnant :) good luck!

I found my early IC bfps took hours to turn positive, which I then thought evap! With me atleast on the strip tests it takes a while for the colour to come through and dry enough to be visible, but that maybe just a dodgy bunch of tests I bought... either way I ended up pregnant :) good luck!
I'm hoping that's the case for me, me and DH want our last edition now so badly. I can't believe before last year I was terrified of the fact to be pregnant and unfortunately since then it's been pure torture

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->