9dpo and nausea is skyrocketing

Mrs_Leia

Reaction score
I can literally smell everything. I can smell my cats food from the other room and people's breath while standing 4+feet away. My nausea has me dry heaving.IMG_0998.jpg

Sore nipples from 4-7 dpo has seized. I'm so confused 🤷*♀️

I gave in and texted this afternoon but of course it showed up BFN. It's so early and the wait is torture.

Tried to put in a gif of Jenifer Lawrence dry heaving lol but I'm on my phone so I can't tell if it worked

I see a pic but it's not moving lol... Good luck hon.

anyone else with nausea during there 2ww? I never had this in my first couple of pregnancies. so this is a first for me

I didn't have nausea during my tww and I was lucky to get away with hardly any at all! But I did have other first trimester symptoms that started during the tww, like round ligament pain and nipple/breast changes. And man, were they sore!!

Good luck, I hope this is the start of a bfp for you and you get some lines on tests soon! I didn't get mine until after AF was due, so you have plenty of time!

I didn't have nausea during my tww and I was lucky to get away with hardly any at all! But I did have other first trimester symptoms that started during the tww, like round ligament pain and nipple/breast changes. And man, were they sore!!

Good luck, I hope this is the start of a bfp for you and you get some lines on tests soon! I didn't get mine until after AF was due, so you have plenty of time!

Sore nips are the worst! And thank you! I hope all goes well for you two :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->