9DPO - Anyone want to wait with me?

NewandNervous

DS 12/10/14
Reaction score
Hi Ladies

Currently 9dpo.

Tested yesterday and of course BFN - Just needed to get it out of my system. I have no test left now so cant test again until my new order arrives at the end of the week.

Symptoms so far:

Sore boobs - but only when poked, not unusual for me but they somehow feel a different kind of sore.
On off nausea
Extreme tiredness - went to bed at 8.30 yesterday and slept through till morning.
Moody/Grumpy - Not unusual for the day before/day off AF but not usually this early.

Anyone else similar?

Hello Newandnervous, I am also new and nervous hahah.
I'm 10dpo and I've had all the normal symptoms. Yesterday I had this weird light brown discharge so I was thinking it could be implantation?
But I don't really know, AF isn't due until the 4th and I have nothing like that today.

When will you be testing?

Hi Luluj

Sounds like it could be implanttaion bit early for AF. Fingers crossed.

I dont have any tests left now so cant test until they arrive which will be thurs/fri.

Ill be 12/13dpo then so should show a positive if i have been lucky.

What about you? Are you going to test early?

So im 12dpo now.

Haven't tested again and dont plan to until after AF is late. If i can that is - i have 2 pg tests burning a hole in my bag.

Boobs went back to normal yesterday but are sore under my armpits again today - no idea what that means.

Also i went for an ultrasound yesterday (fertility investigation from gp) they found i have a small fibroid and small ovarian cyst however neither willlcause issues conceiving,

Does anyone know if i have managed to get pregnant this month - would it have been seen on the ultrasound?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->