9DPO cramping left side

KamiRashell

Reaction score
Hey Yall

this is our first time trying TTC im 9-10 DPO I had white CM about 3/5 DPO now today im having these little pains in my left side of my uterus they aren't AF cramps its different im wondering if it could be implanting but no spotting is that normal or pointing towards pregnancy.. im waiting to test...

Hi Kam,

Me and the hubs have been ttc-ing for 6 months. In the beginning i knew absolutely nothing!! and the only thing i can tell you is that everything is normal!?

I've got to a stage where i can have different symptoms every month, last month i had sore boobs was peeing a lot and zilcho....af arrived ...so what i'm saying is...and trust me i know how difficult it is....try not to 2nd guess every ache and pain....i started to 2nd guess everything and i always promised myself i wouldn't get overly focused on it ...and now every month af arrives i'm heartbroken all over again...:cry:

.....so the pain you have could quite possibly be implantation pain....then again it might not?:shrug:.....i think implantation bleeding isn't overly common about 20-30%
so you wouldn't necessarily have both pain and spotting.

i hope it is implantation good luck x:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"