9DPO period or something more?

bean85

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
First time trying since we had our DS in 2011. This is our first cycle and I am 9DPO, I have already test today even though I knew would be pointless!
Having abdo pain, bigger boobs & lightheaded which were all signs with my DS but also same symptoms as my period :-(
Abdo pain is much lower than it usually is so my fingers are crossed!! Going to test tomorrow morning and if not Friday which is when my period is due.
Anyone else similar times?

Hi there! I’m 10 dpo today, same as you and I’m testing when I wake up! I wasn’t TTC this month but.... now I find myself here- hubby wasn’t careful 8-[ (tmi). However this thing goes, I’ve made my peace with it.

When will you test? Wishing you plenty baby dust!!!:dust:

Hi there! I’m 10 dpo today, same as you and I’m testing when I wake up! I wasn’t TTC this month but.... now I find myself here- hubby wasn’t careful 8-[ (tmi). However this thing goes, I’ve made my peace with it.

When will you test? Wishing you plenty baby dust!!!:dust:

Amazing food luck to you! Fingers crossed for you. I have test this morning BFN :-(
I am hoping to test again at the end of the week when AF is due

I am 11dpo and I started testing yesterday already with ic's ](*,) thought I saw a vvvf shadow yesterday but today's test (04h30am), I didnt even wait the 5 min, when line didnt show up immediately I just went straight to bed. 2 hours later test had a pink line but we all know how nasty evap lines can be

Babydust to everyone!!

I tested this morning and :bfn:! I’m due for AF Thursday and I’m pretty sure she’s coming because I’m already feeling moody! Lol :haha:. I’m not testing until 12 dpo. I’ve attached 10 dpo bfn pic.

E3D79897-029F-4605-A320-D65551234784.jpeg

I am 11dpo and I started testing yesterday already with ic's ](*,) thought I saw a vvvf shadow yesterday but today's test (04h30am), I didnt even wait the 5 min, when line didnt show up immediately I just went straight to bed. 2 hours later test had a pink line but we all know how nasty evap lines can be

Babydust to everyone!!

Aphy, I’m fairly sure that’s a BFP!!! FX’d for you. It’s really uncommon to have color in the evaps in pink dye tests!! I know you mentioned that it was like 2 hrs later but it could be your HCG levels are still really low. Take another test in the AM, this sounds sooooo promising!

I tested this morning and :bfn:! I’m due for AF Thursday and I’m pretty sure she’s coming because I’m already feeling moody! Lol :haha:. I’m not testing until 12 dpo. I’ve attached 10 dpo bfn pic.

View attachment 1066514

Good luck to you!! Let us know how you get on, I’m trying to wait till Friday before testing but I know I’ll do it sooner

I ended up taking another ic and saw a vf line so did a digital and got my confirmation! AF is due around Thursday so I’m not out of the woods yet

45027DFB-0C37-4D7A-B234-6AC1C428758A.jpeg

I ended up taking another ic and saw a vf line so did a digital and got my confirmation! AF is due around Thursday so I’m not out of the woods yet

View attachment 1066518

Congratulations are in order :happydance::headspin:!!
A line is a line in the pink dye tests, so glad you got your confirmation with the digital because sometimes those aren’t as sensitive as the strip test so this is it!! Yay!

As for me, something odd happened today, I woke up and went to the bathroom and saw blood! I’m ok with this, but I’m confused. It’s not suppose to show up until tomorrow or the day after that, because my LP is 11-12 days. Since it started early, I had a LP of 10 days and that’s not good. Thankfully I have a doctors appointment this Friday!

Hey ladies I'm only about 8DPO but I've been having cramps and backache every day since ovulation bar a couple of days. I've tested today but in the evening and of course BFN.

Sat here feeling a bit dizzy too :?

Anyone else had ongoing cramps?

Congratulations Aphy on your :bfp:!!!!

Congratulations are in order :happydance::headspin:!!
A line is a line in the pink dye tests, so glad you got your confirmation with the digital because sometimes those aren’t as sensitive as the strip test so this is it!! Yay!

As for me, something odd happened today, I woke up and went to the bathroom and saw blood! I’m ok with this, but I’m confused. It’s not suppose to show up until tomorrow or the day after that, because my LP is 11-12 days. Since it started early, I had a LP of 10 days and that’s not good. Thankfully I have a doctors appointment this Friday!

Thank you! So was the bleeding AF coming a day early or has it stopped?

Good luck Jary!

I have test this morning AF is due Friday & got BFN :-( I know I still have time but starting to feel really disheartened & wondering how you ladies have done this for so long! Only our first month of trying & it’s really got to me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->