9DPO! Somebody symptom spot with me pleaseee! Im still getting BFN but feel pg

Carlie1987

Reaction score
Hey so im 9dpo today and im getting BFN with FRER, not entirely disheartened as i know its still quite early, i have been experienceing, fatigue, cramps, pinching pulling sensations, cervix is very soft and high, creamy cm, just got sore bbs today, feeling emotional, nausea, food avaision and serious bloating!! I also had some horrible taste in my mouth around 5-6 dpo that i just couldnt get rid of...wpuld love to hear your symptoms and weather you have tested and have got bfp or bfn, also what tests have you all used :) thanks in advance girlies :).. Xxx

I have had all of those, I am now three days late at 17 dpo and still testing BFN on frer. had a lab draw yesterday so patiently pulling my hair out waiting .. the waiting game SUCKS!!

Im now 10dpo and still :bfn: im keeping everything crossed x

11 days dpo, bfn. I'm also very bloated, tired, sore and heavy boobs (which I never get), weird quick cramps, and backaches. I've also been forgetful the past two days. Not sure if that means anything. Feel like I have baby brain already haha. Af due 15 days dpo. Going crazy waiting and testing with bfn's!

I just got my BFP a few days ago and if my symptoms hadn't come a week early, I would've thought it was regular PMS. My only symptoms aside from regular PMS symptoms (like sore boobs, etc) was cramping and being moody a week earlier than normal.

I used FRER and got a faint line at 8dpo at lunch. It was faint, but very there. Tested again after work with an Equate Walmart cheapie and got another faint line. My friend was trying to tell me I wasn't pregnant. I got pissed at her and bought a Clearblue digital that said Pregnant 1-2 and showed it to her lol Lines keep getting darker, I'm a bit worried getting it so early just because of all the stories on the boards. I'm using Walmart cheapies now, the .88 cent ones - just to make sure I'm progressing.

Keep testing and good luck! xx

Well, I ovulated on the 7th and the hubby and I were intimate 3 days in a row before, along with the day after. I'm now at 10dpo. Yesterday, I noticed slight spotting when I would wipe, a very light pink color and only appeared when wiping (note: this happened in the evening and only lasted maybe 3 hrs). Today, my CM is tinged brown and I also wiped once finding very dark CM/blood. It was much darker and unlike anything I have ever experienced. This has now also all but stopped. AF isn't scheduled to arrive for another 4 days, on the 22nd. Has anyone else experienced this and found it to be implantation bleeding??? I am anxious to know but also hate to waste a test knowing it's too early!!!! Talk me through it please!!

I'm 8dpo and have been feeling extremely emotional, gassy, creamy cm, high cervix placement and soft, nauseous can't stand the smell of eggs at the moment otherwise I get sick, loss of appetite, cramping (pulling sensation) and dizzy.

I'm hoping for a BFP but DH and I only bd twice 2 days before my o. He was stuck at work the rest of the time during my FP. :/

Hello ladies...I think I ovulated on July 11th, but not positive as FF disagrees with me:wacko: and put my O date for CD19.

Since then I noticed my CM got sticky/creamy for a few days, but then started to get more watery, and now it is clear. There isn't a lot, like during O, but it is very clear. So a few days ago...in a panic thinking I hadn't O'd yet...I tried an OPK at what I think is about 5dpo. With second morning urine it came back positive. And not just same color as control...but much DARKER and it showed instantly. Normally it takes a few minutes for the line to show positive when I am Oing. I have had 3 positive OPKs in a row now and I believe I may be now at 7dpo...unless of course I am wrong about my O date. I tried a wondfo today with the same urine as my 3rd positive opk and it came back BFN.

My temp went up .4 degrees after my estimated O date, and then .3 degrees the day after that. So my chart does look biphasic. I'm totally stumped right now and addicted to peeing on OPKs! I don't normally test after O, but now I'm unsure as to why they are SO positive. :shrug:

Only other symptoms I've notices so far are:
2dpo Pretty bad dizzy spell in the evening
4/5dpo bad face break out, still horrible(zits, dry skin, redness, it's awful)
7dpo I've noticed some cramping today, but it's very mild. And a stuffy nose and mild headache.

I've never used Wondfo's before...Anyone know if they are less/more sensitive than FRER's? Also...have any of you heard of positive opks after ovulation ending in a BFP. I don't want to get my hopes up, but the lines are SO dark and show instantly. This TWW is killing me.:wacko:

I think I'm out :( 13 dpo bfn and getting af cramps :(
Good luck ladies!

Well, I ovulated on the 7th and the hubby and I were intimate 3 days in a row before, along with the day after. I'm now at 10dpo. Yesterday, I noticed slight spotting when I would wipe, a very light pink color and only appeared when wiping (note: this happened in the evening and only lasted maybe 3 hrs). Today, my CM is tinged brown and I also wiped once finding very dark CM/blood. It was much darker and unlike anything I have ever experienced. This has now also all but stopped. AF isn't scheduled to arrive for another 4 days, on the 22nd. Has anyone else experienced this and found it to be implantation bleeding??? I am anxious to know but also hate to waste a test knowing it's too early!!!! Talk me through it please!!

Could be ib. I had it similar way you
are describing. wait 1-2days and
test t should give you positive.

Could be ib. I had it similar way you

are describing. wait 1-2days and
test t should give you positive.

Thanks, Sweety-- I am dreading testing thinking of the highly possible BFN. Today I have had more brown tinged CM, along with some light pink spots after BM (TMI I know). Just so afraid this is going to be the beginning of an early AF, but hoping not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->