9DPO Super Squinter?? Update 11DPO

I def see something!! Retest in a couple days. Good luck!

I think.I can make.out something really faint. Good Luck! :)

I think I can see something, but then I've convinced myself I could always see something on these. Can definatlely see something on the tweak tho, fingers crossed for you xxx

Hmm... I can't really tell but then again 9 dpo is super early. I don't think I've ever had a positive, even on FRER, before 10 dpo at the earliest, and even then it was super, super faint.

Dont see anything... But 9dpo is uber early... With DS I got the FAINTEST line on FRER with fmu at 11dpo... Keep testing! Fx for you!

I see something for sure. I just can't tell if it has color to it. Good luck!

Got up to pee in the night so tested this am with a 3 (?) - 4(?) Hour should I'd guess. More of the same :'( /BFN / Line eye ? Will test again tomorrow AM but feeling like it's pretty unlikely at this stage. X thanks for the eyes :)

I agree with msbene. 9dpo is early! I got a super faint squinter with this pregnancy at 11dpo. Good luck!

True! Obviously obsession will cause me to POAS until AF arrives! And probably after too. Will update in the morning

I actually see a line on this one, and I don't usually see lines on these pics! Good luck, fx!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->