9DPO symptoms ending in BFP's?

Well ladies I started spotting today :( Im not going to say Im completely out but not as excited. Had sex last night and hoping thats why Im spotting! Super sore boobs, tired, moody, bloated...all AF and pregnancy symptoms!!!! UGH!!!

Well ladies I started spotting today :( Im not going to say Im completely out but not as excited. Had sex last night and hoping thats why Im spotting! Super sore boobs, tired, moody, bloated...all AF and pregnancy symptoms!!!! UGH!!!

What dpo is it ?

Hi girls sending you all lots of :dust:

I got my bfp yesterday at 12 dpo. At 9dpo all I had was cramps and a headache that just wouldn't budge. I had no cm at all.

That was pretty much it until 11dpo when my boobs started to hurt. First they were really sensitive to cold and now they ache in the armpit area and every now and again it feels like someone's poking me in the side of my boobs with a blunt stick :haha:

Since yesterday I've had watery cm.

Also might be worth mentioning I got a bfn at 11dpo xx

Big congrats to you. :thumbup:

What dpo is it ?

Today is 10 or 11dpo. With trigger shot Im not positive the day I O

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"