9DPO whats the earliest anyone has had a BFP??

Carlie1987

Reaction score
Hey girls im 9DPO and the wait is literally driving me stir crazy ive been testing every day! Holding them upto the light trying to see the faintest of lines:dohh: symptom spotting! The list is endless!! Whats the earliest anyone has had their :bfp: and what :hpt: did you use :) xxxxx

I got a bfp at 9dpo on dollar tree test , but I've also not got a bfp till 20dpo before, so you still have plenty of time :) good luck

The evening of 9dpo. :) Good luck! You have time, that's super early.

The night of 9DPO I got a positive on a FRER (ClearBlue digital gave me a negative). :flower:

Good luck!

I'm also 9 dpo and have been feeling like I'm out this month because I haven't seen a positive yet hopefully we both get one this month fingers crossed!

My DS was a bfp at 8 DPO on a FRER BUT this time I'm trying to wait until the day before I expect my period so I won't be dissapointed just in case :blush:

I'm also 9 dpo and have been feeling like I'm out this month because I haven't seen a positive yet hopefully we both get one this month fingers crossed!

Same boat. About 8dpo and not feeling hopeful. This is only our first month ttc so I feel like I learned a lot. When do you plan on testing?

I'm 8 DPO and have already been testing daily with no luck... I figure since I'm using dollar tree test why not just take one each moring. This is our first month TTC #2.

Hey ladies thankyou for your replies :) i have been testing every day with cheapy tests and getting :bfn: done a CBD this morning but again :bfn: which tbh i pretty much expected! I wasnt going to take it as im only 10dpo and ive heard CBD arent as sensitive as advised. I only tested as ive had slight cramps the last 3 days (implantation?) and i woke this morning feeling very sick..... I think im going to wait until Thursday to test again as every time i get another :bfn: both myself and OH are becoming more and more disheartened! :( i feel like there is a good chance i am pg but everytime i take a HPT i am expecting to see a :bfn: . Where as with my previous pregnancies including MC i just knew it would be :bfp: i dont know maybe i just want it so much im just expecting the worst! Especially after last months heartache! When are you ladies going to test? And the ones who had :bfp:!at 8-9 dpo was it your first pregnancy? Baby dust to all those TTC and awaiting their very much wanted :bfp: xxxx

You may find these statistics interesting. This is why I've been waiting to test. These are the percentages of false negatives. I'm going to test at 12DPO because it is Valentine's Day and if I AM pregnant then there's a 79% chance that it would show up as a BFP. I bought some dollar store HPT as well, so I'll use one on Saturday, then maybe another one 2 days later. Really hoping for a BFP! I ordered my first thing for my future nursery. I know, bad idea, but I had a credit that HAD to be used and couldn't resist.
6 DPO: 85%
7 DPO: 80%
8 DPO: 73%
9 DPO: 56%
10 DPO: 40%
11 DPO: 26%
12 DPO: 21%
13 DPO: 18%
14 DPO: 15%
15 DPO: 13%

I completely understand where you ALL are coming from. My husband and I have been TTC since October of 2012. It's been a LONG trying process with a year of monitoring, OPK tests, and timing out everything. Then we went to 6 rounds of Clomid that had a horribly negative effect. Then 6 months of normal "trying" where we didn't monitor as it was just causing too much stress.

January was our first round of IUI. I have my blood test on Thursday this week and just PRAYING for a :bfp:. I had "ovulation" type of cramps for about a week and now since yesterday i have felt really slight cramps like AF is coming. I'm praying its not :af: that but i feel the same as a lot of you. You want something so bad that it's hard to believe you will ever get a :bfp:.

Wish us luck and I send Baby Dust to all of you!!:dust:

Thankyou hun those statistics really help!! Think im going to leave testing until at least friday for now! And JK2012 im so sorry to hear about your long process and bad experience with clomid!! I hope you get your :bfp: from your blood test!! Im just going out of my mind.... I have pcos and have just had a laperoscopy in december to remove my endometriosis but i am praying i have a strong sticky little egg and my OH has some strong swimmers haha!! Ive been cramping for the last two/three days........ No implantation bleeding... But every now and again ill get a sharp right sided pain under my hip bone.... I dont know if that means anything?? Have any of you ladies experiences this?? My boobs are a bit sensitive but nothing drastic.... I could swear my areola are slightly darker but i wouldnt put money on it as im not 100% sure! I feel tired alot and i am VERY moody! My OH is currently sulking in the bath because apparently im unbearable to be around atm haha! Oopsie! I woke up in the middle of the night last night and cut myself the biggest slab of costco's birthday cake from my daughters birthday party the other day because i couldnt get back to sleep for thinking about it lol! Im definately urinating more often..... Oh i dont know i just feel like im reading into it.... Whereas if i wasnt ttc would this still be happening but i wouldnt realise because im not looking for it??? What symptoms are you all getting so far? And do you think im reading too much into things?? Xxxx

Haha, it's not funny but it is because I am in the same boat as you. I'm super tired all the time, I'm urinating at least twice a night, I get moody easier, and I have had the strange twinges/cramping etc for the last few days as well. I don't know if you are in the same process as me though.

I had an IUI and doing progestrone suppositories which can also cause cramping/bloating etc.

I too feel like I'm reading into everything and it is driving me crazy. All I can give is the same advice that I got, just go with the flow and try not to think about it. TRUST ME, I know it feels impossible.

Two weeks ago, I was the same way as you. My DH was getting annoyed at my shenanigans and I was googling way too many things. Every day was a new symptom that I was feeling and I was looking into things way too much. I was online every day looking at how I plan to decorate a nursery and sending DH pictures and ideas. I have been trying to keep myself busy and keep my mind off of it. It is very hard to do.

Ahhh girls the things we put ourself through huh!! Haha at least we have got eachother to vent to.... Ive got to say my OH is actually quite understanding and is willing to listen to all my symptoms lol! If anything ive caught him googling the odd thing or two! Hes dying to be a daddy!! I have two DD's from a previous relationship and he doesent have any children of his own! So i kind of know what to expect but hes in limbo poor sod! He seems to pick up on everything... Everytime i go for a wee he says.... See i told you ur weeing more! U gotta be pregnant! Lol hes worse than me i think lol i keep saying i may just have a slight uti dont get too excited or u will be more dissapointed if im not pg! Its even harder when ive got him symptom spotting too lol! Im trying so hard not to overthink things! We fell pg our forst month ttc (last cycle) but sadly i MC just as we found out i was pg! So i think its become a bit more of a life consuming subject in our house..... I dont think two weeks has EVER felt so long lol!!! I just wish ibwould get a :bfp: or :af: would come becausebi think im actually going clinically mad lol!! Xxxxx

Anyone else tested today?? I caved in and tested! Another :bfn: although i SWEAR i can c something.... No point uploading a picture because its that feint. Im going to go and buy some superdrug tests today as ive heard they are really sensitive! I will test with one this evening and one tommorrow FMU!! Anyone else had any luck this morning?.... Sending baby dust to u all x

Anyone else tested today?? I caved in and tested! Another :bfn: although i SWEAR i can c something.... No point uploading a picture because its that feint. Im going to go and buy some superdrug tests today as ive heard they are really sensitive! I will test with one this evening and one tommorrow FMU!! Anyone else had any luck this morning?.... Sending baby dust to u all x

How many dpo are you? i am 5dpo and had a few cramps and pulls, like last month (had a chemical). I had ewcm for a few days after ovulating so I'm not even sure I ovulated this month :wacko:

My symptoms last month were not like my first two pregnancies (both successful) and so I shouldn't compare, but it's hard not to. I got a large blue vein on my boob last month and never usually get that- saw that as another symptom of pregnancy. I was still breast feeding but hadn't had a vein like that since the early days.

My main symptom was tiredness- proper groggy tiredness. That was the one reason I knew I was pregnant. But I never got my usual sensitivity to smells (perfume and washing powder) so I knew something was wrong.

Post pics if you can :thumbup:

How many dpo are you? i am 5dpo and had a few cramps and pulls, like last month (had a chemical). I had ewcm for a few days after ovulating so I'm not even sure I ovulated this month :wacko:

My symptoms last month were not like my first two pregnancies (both successful) and so I shouldn't compare, but it's hard not to. I got a large blue vein on my boob last month and never usually get that- saw that as another symptom of pregnancy. I was still breast feeding but hadn't had a vein like that since the early days.

My main symptom was tiredness- proper groggy tiredness. That was the one reason I knew I was pregnant. But I never got my usual sensitivity to smells (perfume and washing powder) so I knew something was wrong.

Post pics if you can :thumbup:

Hi hun i dont know how to upload pics i just tried and says enter URL?? How do i do it lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->