9th day of bleeding- UPDATE PAGE 3!

mammag

Expecting a Rainbow
Reaction score
As the title says, I've been bleeding for 9 days now. Spotting mostly, but the color varies from brown to pink to red, sometimes it's a small amount, then days like today it's enough that I need a pad. I have an appt tomorrow, even though my doc doesn't seem too concerned. I hear baby daily on the doppler, but I feel like something HAS to be causing this.

I can imagine how worrying it must be! Can you get a scan? Maybe its a raw patch on your cervix or something similar! Isn't pregnancy scary at times xx

It's terrifying. I think I might beg for an ultra sound tomorrow when I go.

Yes i would Hun, in currently on count down to my re scan next Tuesday!! I also had a tiny bleed on Saturday evening!! X

I had unexplained bleeding/spotting from 5+2 to 10+4 with this baby and I was worried sick I was miscarrying the whole time. Yet 2 ultrasounds showed nothing was wrong in my uterus and baby was growing just fine. We still don't know what caused the bleeding but it stopped on it's own and I'm now 34 weeks so bleeding doesn't necessarily mean something is wrong. Hang in there and I hope you get a scan to ease your mind.

Do you think you could have irritated your cervix? Just going from your last thread (ahem!). If you're hearing the heartbeat, there's no cramps, I'm sure baby is just fine :hugs: hope you get an answer!

Do you think you could have irritated your cervix? Just going from your last thread (ahem!). If you're hearing the heartbeat, there's no cramps, I'm sure baby is just fine :hugs: hope you get an answer!

Lol. No. I wish I could attribute it to that. But it had been a few days since and bd took place when it started initially. And it's been quite a while now and it's still going.

Baby is perfect, the nurse told me it was measuring 10w5d, but 10w6d is printed on the paper. So I don't know which one it is, but it's still measuring ahead and very healthy, jumping around in there :)

Attachments

• 10w5dbaby.jpg
    10w5dbaby.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 57
Yay! So pleased to read this. Felt my stomache drop when I saw your thread title. We're bump buddies- last scan put me a day ahead too :) baby looks beautiful! Xxx

What an amazing scan photo!!!!! Deffo nothing blob about that baby!! :D amazing news.

Glad your bubs is good hun. Perhaps the baby is low and close to your cervix. Hope it stops soon

Aww yaay glad everything is ok! I know you've been worried!! X

Yay! During the first trimester, I had brown stringy spotting for days then one night had a decent amount of dark red blood and jelly clots. But weirdly, no pain. I was stuck in limbo for a week or so, not knowing if my baby was okay. But she is! It is hard to know if bleeding is truly the end or not.

Your baby looks so cute btw!!

It is awful cute! I think it's flipping me the bird, but I'll ground it for that later :haha:

Great news M! Love the scan piccie.
Did you find out what caused the bleeding? When I was pregnant with my first son, I spotted a bit and when I went to have it checked out and it was something called a cervical erosion (which is a small patch/graze near you cervix which can be caused by sex/hormone fluctuations causing sensitivity in pregnancy, nothing to worry about.

They're not sure right now. They tested for a bacterial infection. And STD's, even though they just tested for those same STD's at my first appt, lol, but I guess they can't really take anyone at their words. She said it is most likely coming from blood trapped around my placenta. But we could never know for sure. I am still having the bleeding though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->