A and e today or doctors tomorrow?

youngmamttc

My family is complete
Reaction score
I'm 10+5 and I woke up this morning to pink cm. We DTD Last night so may be off that. Had nothing since and I can hear babys heartbeat on Doppler and no pain either. Do I go to hospital today or wait for the doctors to open tomorrow? X

Wait for the Drs :) Pink CM is probably a little irritation from the cervix from bd, if it progresses to fresh bright red then I would phone your emergency Drs and see what they recommend ok :)

The pink cm could be from DTD. I had brown spotting at 15 weeks with my last bub and all was fine.
If you can hear bubs heart beat then im sure all is well and I'd wait until the Drs open. Unless of course you see bright red or have any pains/cramps.

I would wait for drs tomorrow

I'd just wait for doctors unless you for some reason get other symptoms. With my son I spotted every time we had sex basically for the whole pregnancy, and then they always told me to wait 2 weeks after any spotting before having sex again...

Thank you all. Hopefully it's nothing. I've still had no more and no pain so here's hoping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->